Chapter 10

Dean's POV

-Senior year, three months in. Dean and cas have been together 8 months. Friday night-

"Hey, Dean.." Cas sat on my bed. I looked over at him from my desk, "Yeah, baby?"

"Remember when I asked who you would ever have sex with? When we were fighting."

I raised my eyebrows, "Yeah. What about it?"

"I was wondering would - would you ever.. Nevermind."

He can't seriously be doing this to me. "No, what is it?" I got up and sat in front of him. "C'mon baby.."

"It's not of import, Dean. I shouldn't have said anything.."

"No.. C'mon.. Tell me."

He shifted towards me, "do you think.. That maybe you and I would ever.. Y'know.."

Is he asking if we would have sex?

"It's just, I've been thinking. You never answered me when I asked who you would have sex with.."

I never really thought about that before. Liar, yes you have. Okay, maybe a little. I don't want to have sex with anyone but the person I love. And that person is Cas. I fall more and more in love with him everyday. "... You"

He bit his lip. The door was already closed so I leaned over and kissed him slowly. He kissed me back, bringing his hands to my face and pulling me closer to him. He laid down and brought me with him, our lips never separating. I slid my hand under my t-shirt he was wearing and felt his torso and chest. He put his hands on the hem of my shirt and pulled it off, our lips separating for only a few seconds before the crash back together. I pulled his shirt off and threw it to the side. I moved my hands down to his zipper and unbuttoned and unzipped him. I started feeling a bulge form. I slid his pants down and off his legs. I threw them on the floor with the other clothes. He slid his thumbs under my waist band and pulled my jeans off. I kicked them on the floor.

There we were. Laying on top of each other, with only our boxers on. Both of our cocks hardening. And yet all I could think of was that I get to show him a little bit of how much I love him. I wasn't going to make this just sex. No, this is love. He's all I have and all I need. He's the air I would kill to breathe. I love him. I pulled back from kissing him and looked him in the eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He shook his head, "Yes, Dean. Please, baby.." I slid one of my hands in his boxers and grabbed his half-hardened cock. I moved my hand up and down, stroking him. He closed his eyes and let out a breath. I pulled his boxers off and then mine. I threw them both on the floor in the pile of scattered clothes. We're both exposed now. I leaned back down and kissed him, stroking him slowly while doing it. "Oh, hold on one second." I got up and got in my drawers and grabbed out a tube. I held it up, "Can't forget this.. Would you, um, like me to do it.. Or you?" He bit the inside of his cheek, "You can.." I nodded. He spread his legs and I squeezed some of the lube out on my index finger. I placed my finger on his rim, I rubbed the cool lube around. Moving my finger in a circular motion. I moved my finger and out one knuckle length, opening him up. He closed his eyes shut. I went another knuckle deep, moving my finger in and out. I added another finger and moved them both in a circular motion. The lube warmed up on my fingers and his hold. I scissored him and stretched him open, he let out a low moan. When I deemed he was stretched enough I removed my fingers. Cas sat up a little and grabbed the lube. He squeezed some on the palm of his hand and grabbed my cock. He stroked me, making my length slick. When I was hard, he laid back down. I got on top of him and kissed him passionately. Pouring my love and desire into him. I grabbed my cock and lined it up with his now open hole. I pushed the tip in and Cas winced slightly. I slowed the pace of my lips down as I pushed in slowly, so he could feel me. He started breathing a little heavier as my length went further in. Once I was in place, I rolled my hips. Cas moaned into my mouth. I moved my hips up, bringing my cock with me, and moved them back in. I moved in and out of Castiel, getting faster every few thrusts. I kept a steady pace with my thrusts, using my whole length. I moved my lips to Castiel's neck and kisses him. I started sucking his neck, marking him up. He put his hands on my back, his nails starting to dig into me. I started thrusting harder and faster, beginning to let my lust for him pour out into it. I want him.

I nipped at his neck and lapped over it with my tongue. I moved to a new spot, in the crease of his neck. "Dean.. More, baby.." I reached down and started stroking him again to match my thrusts. I started going deeper in him, almost hitting his sweet spot. As my pace and urge grew, I found myself slamming into him, making him moan louder than expected. I finally hit his prostate and his nails dug into me, a groan escaping from his throat.

Sam's POV

I woke up from a loud yell. I checked my clock on my bed side and saw it was 4 in the morning. I decided to ignore it. It's probably nothing. I laid back down and tried to sleep but something hit my wall. Dean's room is next door. He doesn't have a girl over, does he?

Without thinking, I got up and walked into the hallway. I went to his door and opened it. I rubbed my eyes and saw Castiel and Dean.. Naked.. On the bed.. And awfully close.. My eyes widened real big and I held back my throw up. No freshmen should see that!!! Nobody should see that!! Oh, disgusting!! I closed the door quietly, but quickly. They didn't notice I was there.

Oh my god. Does this mean Dean's gay? Oh god.

Dean's POV

"D-Dean.. I'm gonna.." I slammed into him one more time, making him moan louder. Hopefully he isn't waking anyone up. That'd be awkward. I slowed my thrusts down but kept stroking Cas at the same pace. I bent his head back and clenched his eyes as his got closer to climax. I picked up my thrusts again. Cas gritted his teeth and moved his hands to the bed. He balled his fists in the sheets. He yelled through his gritted teeth as he hit climax. Coating my fist, plus his and my stomachs in a warm, white substance. He relaxed and breathed heavy. I followed not too soon after, coating his insides with thick, white jets. He moaned when I did.

Once my climax was over, I laid on his chest. Both of us drenched in sweat. He rubbed my back and I kissed his chest. "I love you." He panted out. I nodded and mumbled back, "I love you too, baby." We laid there for a little while before I pulled out and we cleaned up. Once we were clean, we laid down in my freshly made bed together. "I want to come out to my parents tomorrow. And I want you to be there." I said to him in the silence. He nodded, "Okay. If that's what you want.. Let's go to sleep first.." I kissed his head and we drifted to sleep.

I woke him up with a kiss this morning. We got up and headed downstairs. My dad in the living room, and my mom and sam in the kitchen. I looked at Cas before going into the kitchen. He nodded. "Mom, Sam. Could you come in the living room for a second? I have something to say.." Sam's eyes widened when he saw me. What's into him? My mom nodded, "Okay, is everything alright, Dean?"

"Yes, just c'mon." She nodded and her and sam went in and sat down by my dad. I turned the tv off and looked at them all, Cas standing behind me. "What is it, Dean?" My dad said. I took a deep breath before saying, "I'm gay.. And I'm in love with Cas.. Might as well come out and say it." Sam looked like he was about to throw up, my mom's eyes were widened, and my dad looked like his cap just blew. "Say something, guys. Anything."

"Well I'm happy for you then, Dean!" My mother said. My dad stood up and said, "Dean. I'd like to have a talk with you. Alone." I gulped. Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god. I nodded. "I'll be right back." I kissed Cas on the cheek, my mom smiled. I followed my dad into his office.

"Dean Winchester!! Tell me this is some sort of sick joke! My son will not be a fag!"

"Dad! I love him!" He reached across and slapped my face. "Dad! What the fuck!"

"Watch who you're talking to, young man."

I rubbed my face, there's a big red mark where he hit me. Probably will bruise. Great. "Why can't you accept me like mom? I can't help I fell for him.. You should be happy." I stormed out of his office and back to the living room. Cas stood up immediately, "Dean, what happened?! There's a hand print.. Did he hit you?" I nodded. My mom stood up and walked into the office. A few minutes later she came out with John and nudged him. He looked at me and said, "Just because I don't agree with you, doesn't mean I'm not happy for you. Congrats, Dean." He fake smiled and walked upstairs. My mom went into the kitchen again and Sammy followed. I looked at cas, "Well.. That's out now.." He smiled and kissed my cheek. I held his hand, "I love you."