Teasing games - Niall.

He knew that she needed it. She had been turned on ever since she had seen him leave the bathroom in just a towel that morning. But he wanted to tease her. To see how bad she really wanted him.

And now it was just after 6pm and she was cuddled up to him on the couch. Her hand was on his thigh, resting close to his crotch.

He just smirked to himself, playing clueless as she sighed and pressed herself closer to him.

"Do you wanna go to bed?" she finally asked, leaning in and kissing his jaw so that he would know what she meant by it. He looked at her, taking in the lustful look in her eyes and the way she captured her bottom lip between her teeth.

"It’s awful early to be going to bed" he murmured, turning his attention back to the television. She huffed softly, "I don’t want to go to sleep, Niall"

He looked at her again, “Is that right?”

"Why are you doing this?" she groaned, pushing the blanket away and moving to straddle his lap.

He shrugged, “Maybe I’m not in the mood” She cocked an eyebrow at him, “Not in the mood? You’re telling me that Niall Horan, who would literally fuck me anywhere at any time, is not in the mood?”

He smiled, “Maybe”

She shook her head a little, getting annoyed at the smug smirk on his face.

"You know… Maybe I’ll just take care of myself" she said, standing up from his lap and pulling her sweater over her head.

He smiled, watching her strip out of her bra before pushing down her shorts and panties.

"Are you going to do it here?" he asked, an amused smile crossing his face as she climbed back onto his lap.

She smirked at him, “Yes, Niall. I am going to do it right here because I know you’re doing this just to tease me, and I’ll make you cave”

He shook his head, sitting back and letting his gaze travel over her naked body.

To say that she was beautiful would be an understatement. She was perfect. Everything about her, even things that she viewed as flaws, were perfect to him.

He bit his lip, watching as her hand moved down between her thighs. His eyes moved to her face as a gasp left her lips when her fingers found her clit.

She started to rub in circles, her eyes fluttering closed and her free hand gripping his shoulder.

"Does that feel good?" he finally asked, moving one hand to rest on her hip. She nodded, looking at him as she moaned again.

"Go faster" he said, making her smirk a little as she started to move her fingers faster, just like he would do to her.

Her moans got louder, her hips jolting forward against her hand.

"I know what you like, and you’ll never cum if you don’t listen to me" he said, trailing the tips of his fingers down her thigh.

She groaned, “Why don’t you touch me instead? Show me how it’s done”

He shook his head, “What about when I’m on tour, darling? You’ve gotta learn how to please yourself”

She whimpered, “Niall, I can feel that your dick is hard. Stop playing this stupid game and fuck me”

He chuckled at the look of annoyance on her face, “You really want me to stop?”

She nodded and moved both her hands to his shirt, tugging at it gently and grinding herself against him through his jeans.

He had to clench his jaw to keep from moaning at the slight friction. Seeing her naked and pleasuring herself had been enough to get him completely hard and aching to be released from his jeans.

"I need you inside me" she purred, pressing her lips right below his ear and moving her hands to unbutton his pants.

He smirked, lifting his ass off the couch enough that she could tug down his jeans and boxers.

"I knew you’d cave" she said, a satisfied smirk resting on her beautiful face as she wrapped her hand around his length and started to stroke him slowly.

He moaned, his head falling back against the couch as she pressed her lips against his neck.

"Ride me" he said, gripping her hips and pulling her against his body.

She smirked at him, shifting her body so that the tip of his cock was lined up with her entrance. 

"I thought you weren’t in the mood?" she said, trying to turn the teasing onto him. He smirked, gripping her hips harder and bucking his hips so his length rubbed against her.

She moaned, finally giving herself what she wanted all day, and slid down onto his cock. They both moaned in unison, his fingertips pressing into her skin and her hands gripping his shoulders as she grinded her hips down.

"Shit" she moaned, her back arching at the pleasure of him filling her. His hands moved to her ass, squeezing roughly and grinding her down against his cock.

"You’re so fucking sexy" he said, leaning in and pressing a rough kiss against her lips. She just smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and rocking her hips against him faster.

He knew that it wouldn’t take long for her to cum. He could tell by the way she was breathing and how her thighs tensed every time so pushed down onto him.

"You feel so fucking good" he moaned, slipping his hand between her legs and rubbing fast circles against her clit.

She moaned out his name, her body tensing as he gripped her hip with his free hand and guided her down onto him harder.

"I’m gonna cum" she moaned out, her hands coming to rest on his shoulders as she allowed him to take hold of her hips and thrusts himself up into her.

He moaned, the feeling of her clenching around him sending him towards his own release. Her head fell back in pleasure as he gave an extra hard thrust and she came undone.

Moans and a mix of curses fell from her lips as she came down from her orgasm, her body falling against him as he slammed into her deeper, chasing his own high.

"Come on, baby" she moaned into his ear, tugging at his hair and kissing him deeply.

He closed his eyes, his body going tense against hers as he finally came. He moaned against her lips, feeling her smile as she rocked her hips slowly, dragging out his pleasure for as long as she could.

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her flush against him. Her fingers drew lazy patterns on the back of his neck and her head rested on his shoulder while his fingers traced her back softly.

I love you” she murmured, “and you’re little teasing games”