Fantasy - Liam (FFM threesome).

I smiled down at Liam as I secured his wrist to the bed frame. I tugged on the rope to make sure it was sturdy before I moved to the other side of him and did the same. I stood off the bed and admired my work, smirking as my eyes moved down and landed on the already growing bulge in his boxers.

"Was tying me up really needed?" he asked, a small smile on his lips. I smiled, "I told you that if we were gonna do this, we were going to do it my way. You said your fantasy was to watch me with another girl, and that's exactly what you'll do, baby. You'll watch"

He nodded, "Fair enough... So, where is this other girl? And who is she?" I smiled, "She'll be here soon. Now, I'm going to go get ready and when I come back, she'll be with me" I ignored his groan of frustration and left our room.

I headed into the bathroom and stripped down to my black bra and matching panties. I ruffled my hair in the mirror, giving it a look that was a little messy but still sexy. My heart jumped into my throat when I heard the doorbell finally ring.

I turned off the bathroom light and headed down the stairs, opening the door and smiling at the girl in front of me. "Hey, (Y/N)!" she said, smiling at me as she came into the foyer. She glanced around before looking at me again, "That's a sexy little number you've got on" 

I looked down at myself and smiled before looking at her, "Liam's upstairs, and very excited for our little adventure" She smirked, "Mmm... I bet he is. Shall we go?"

I nodded and locked the door before leading her upstairs to our bedroom.

I walked in first, leaning against the door frame and looking at him, "How you hanging in there, babe?" He scoffed, "I'd be better if you were riding me" I laughed, stepping into the room and motioning for Layla to follow me over to the bed.

"Babe, you remember Layla, don't you? She used to work with me, and lucky for you, she happened to mention to me that she always wanted a threesome, and now here we are" I said, crawling onto the bed beside him. His eyes left me and went to her, a small smirk forming on his lips, "I remember"

She smiled and undid the buttons on her jacket, letting it fall off her shoulders to reveal a very skimpy red dress. "She looks good, doesn't she?" I asked, noticing his eyes scanning her body.

She joined me on the bed and wrapped her arm around my waist, "How should we get this started?" I smiled, looking over at her, "Liam's fantasy is to watch me with another girl. So, I think we should have some fun while he relaxes" She smiled, moving in closer and brushing my hair away from my face, "I think that sounds perfect"

I smirked and glanced at Liam quickly before I leaned in and kissed her, moving my hands to her hips and pulling her body closer to mine. 

She hummed against my lips and gripped my ass through my panties, making me release a small moan against her lips. I heard Liam mumble a soft "Shit" and it just edged me on more.

I moved my hands to the hem of her dress and pulled it up and over her head, tossing it aside and letting my hands find her breasts. She moaned as I squeezed them through her bra.

"I bet he's loving this" she whispered into my ear, moving her hand down to graze against me through my panties. I smiled and kissed her again, pressing my hips into her hand.

"Babe" I heard him say, his voice sounding desperate and a bit jealous. I ignored him and continued to rock my hips against her fingers as they rubbed me a bit harder.

"(Y/N)" he said, his voice sounding more firm. I looked at him, "Hmm?" He raised an eyebrow at me, "Have you forgotten about something?" 

I bit my lip and cocked my head, pretending to be thinking about something before I shook my head. He scoffed, "Me"