Tonight's the night - Harry.

Our wedding was everything it should be. It was fun, beautiful, and everything I had ever imagined the perfect wedding to be. I had no worries the entire day. But now that I was stood in the bathroom of Harry and I’s gorgeous suite, and our honeymoon had officially started, I was nervous.

Tonight was the night that Harry and I would be sleeping together for the first time. And what made it worse was that I was a virgin.

When we started dating, he knew I wanted to wait until I was married, and he fully accepted and supported me. Now I was ready. I wanted tonight to be the night, but I was terrified that I would end up being awkward and ruin the whole moment.

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror, smoothing out the silk of of my nightgown. It was now or never.

I opened the bathroom door and found Harry on our bed, looking through one of the magazines I had brought along for something to read on the plane.

"Any good fashion tips in there?" I asked, closing the bathroom door and leaning against it. He smiled, closing the magazine as he looked at me, "Nah. I get all my fashion tips from you"

I smiled, walking over to the bed and laying the magazine on the bedside table.

"I’ve never seen this before" He said, his eyes skimming my body. I blushed, looking down at the too short nightgown I bought just for our honeymoon. "Yeah… Do you like it?" I asked, peaking at him through my lashes.

"I love it" he said, reaching out and taking my hand, pulling me down onto the bed with him. He moved his hand to my face, rubbing his thumb over cheek softly. "You look beautiful" he murmured, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss against my lips.

I smiled, allowing him to pull me closer to his body as he kissed me again. His hands moved to my slides, moving down slowly and resting on my hips. He deepened the kiss, tugging at my bottom lip softly.

I pressed my hands against his chest and pulled away a little. My heart was pounding as I looked at him.

"What’s wrong?" He asked, brushing a piece of hair from my cheek. "I just… I’m nervous" I mumbled, "I don’t want to ruin this"

He smiled a little, taking my face between his hands and making me look at him again, “Nothing is going to ruin this, babe. Everything will be fine. We don’t even have to do this tonight, okay? We can wait”

I shook my head, “I don’t want to wait, Harry. I want to do this tonight” He bit his lip, his eyes searching my face. “Are you sure?” He asked, tracing his thumb over my bottom lip.

I nodded, leaning in and pressing my lips back to his.

He pulled away and pushed me back against the pillows, looking at me with a small smile. “You’re so gorgeous” he said, leaning down and kissing along my jaw. I closed my eyes when his lips moved to my neck. I breathed out his name when his teeth grazed my sweet spot.

He nudged my legs apart, edging my nightgown up to my stomach before pulling it off. I felt my cheeks heat up as his fingertips moved along to my inner thigh.

"We’re going to start slow, okay?" He said, glancing up at me as he shifted down a little and sat between my legs. I nodded, watching his hands move up and down my thighs slowly.

He glanced at me quickly before moving his hand to my heat, sliding his thumb over my slit through my panties. I knew he could feel how wet I was getting and it was confirmed by the small smirk that flickered across his lips.

He pressed his thumb against my clit, making me let out a gasp. “That feels good” I sighed, letting my head fall back against the pillows. He started moving it in circles, adding more pressure. “Are you ready for more?” He asked, moving his hands to the waistband of my panties.

I nodded and he slowly slipped my panties off. I knew he was trying to take it slow despite how eager he was, and it made me adore him more.

He moved his hands to my thighs, making my cheeks flush as he slowly opened legs again. “If you don’t like something just tell me, okay?” He said. I nodded, “Okay”

He moved so he was laying between my legs, his warm breath sending a jolt through my body when it washed over my heat.

He gripped my thighs, opening my legs wider and leaning in to press a kiss against my core. I bit my lip, trying not to moan as he kissed me again. He looked up at me as he let his tongue brush out against my clit, making me gasp.

He smirked and licked up my slit, making my hips jerk up against his mouth. He hummed against me, twirling his tongue against my clit. “Harry” I moaned, my hands clutching the sheets beneath me.

"You like that, baby?" He teased, moving his hand up and pressing his thumb to my clit. I rocked my hips against his hand, wanting more.

He licked his lips and looked at me, “I’m going to try and loosen you up a bit” I nodded, capturing my bottom lip between my teeth as he moved his finger down my slit slowly.

He pressed the tip of his finger against my entrance, sliding into me slowly. “How’s that?” He asked, pressing a kiss against my thigh. “It’s alright” I said, looking down at him.

He nodded and slid his finger in deeper, curling it a bit and hitting something that made my hips jerk. He smirked sliding his finger out and moving it against my clit softly.

"Want to try two fingers now?" He asked, looking up at me. I nodded, desperate for that feeling of his fingers against my g-spot again.

He moved his fingers to his mouth, wetting his middle and index finger before bringing them to my entrance. He moved them over me gently before slipping them into me slowly.

I bit my lip, adjusting to the feeling of them inside me. “Does it hurt?” He asked, noticing my lip bite. I shook my head, “Just feels strange is all… Not bad though”

He smiled a little and pushed his fingers deeper. I closed my eyes, rocking my hips into his hand, searching for the feeling again. I gasped when he curved his fingers again, hitting that spot.

"Faster" I moaned, unable to take his slow movements. He smirked and started to move his fingers faster, making sure be curved them to hit that spot every time. I couldn’t stop the sighs and moans falling past my lips, and my hips were beginning to buck as I was nearing orgasm.

"Stop" I said, making him take his hand away from me quickly. "What’s wrong?" He asked, a concerned look crossing his face. I smiled, "Nothing. I’m ready…"

He sat up on his knees and looked at me, “You’re sure?” I nodded, “I’m positive, Harry. I want this”

He pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it aside and leaning down to press a kiss against my lips. “If at any time you want to stop, tell me” he said, letting his thumb rub across my cheek. “Okay” I murmured, leaning in and kissing him again.

I moved my hands down to his pants and popped open the button. He smiled against my lip before pulling away and standing off the bed to remove them.

I watched him toss the black material aside before he hooked his fingers in his boxers, sliding them down slowly and kicking them to the side. I couldn’t stop my gaze from landing on his erect cock, and knowing that I made him that hard turned me on even more.

He got back onto the bed, resting between my legs again and pressing another kiss to my lips. He reach over to the bedside table and grabbed a condom that I hadn’t realized was there before.

He sat up onto knees, tearing open the foil packet and tossing it aside. He rolled the condom on before he looked at me again. “You’re really sure?” he asked, settling between my legs again. I nodded, “Yes, Harry”

He leaned in and kissed me deeply, pressing his body against mine. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as he slid a hand between us and rubbed his tip against my slit.

"I’m going to go real slow" he said, pressing his tip against my entrance.

He bit his bottom lip softly, pushing into me a little. “You can go more” I murmured, keeping my gaze focused on his face. He nodded and slid in deeper, making me gasp. “You okay?” He asked, stopping his movements. I nodded, “Yeah… I just need to adjust”

He leaned in and kissed me softly, taking my mind away from the slight sting and making me smile. After a bit I felt better and kissed him harder. “More” I mumbled against his lips.

He slowly pressed into me deeper and I gasped when be grazed against that spot that he hit so perfectly with his fingers. He held inside of me, pressing kisses against my neck.

"Still okay, baby?" He asked, letting his nose brush against mine. I nodded and let my fingers run though his hair, "You can start moving"

He slid his hands to my hips, pulling out a bit and thrusting back in slowly. I was surprised that it wasn’t as painful as movies and stories made it seem.

I moved my hands to his chest, letting my head fall against the pillows. He pressed kisses along my neck, letting out soft moans as he thrusted a little deeper.

I relaxed against the sheets as it became more comfortable, pulling his body closer to mine.

His hips rolled into me deep, making me moan when he hit that spot again. “Shit” he groaned, moving his lips away from my neck and looking down at me.

I couldn’t stop the moan that fell past my lips when our gazes locked and he held inside of me.

"I love you" I said, moving my hands to cup his face. He kissed me hard, his tongue eager against mine as he thrusted slowly. His movements were becoming a little faster and by his heavy breathing I was assuming he was close.

"Babe" he moaned, making me smile against his lips. His hips jerked up into me again, his body tense and a grunt falling past his lips as he came. "Shit" he murmured, his lips brushing mine.

He kissed me quickly and pulled out. He took his condom off and tossed it into the bin beside the bed before moving to rest between my legs.

He gripped my thighs, spreading my legs wider. He wasted no time and licked a stripe up my slit. I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair, bucking my hips when his tongue flicked over my clit.

The tingle in my stomach intensified, making me rock my hips up against his mouth. I knew I wouldn’t last much longer and I was gone when he slipped his finger inside of me, curling it to rub against my g-spot.

"Oh, fuck" I gasped, clutching the sheets in my hands as my back arched and my body shook from pleasure.

He took his hand and mouth away from me, watching as I relaxed against the sheets.

"Shit" I sighed, a small smile crossing my lips as he came up to lay beside me. "That was so much better than I imagined it would be" I said, looking at Harry. He smiled, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me against his chest.

"You’re incredible" he murmured, pressing a kiss to my cheek. I let my eyes fall closed, pressing myself tighter against his chest. Falling asleep for the first time as Mrs.Styles.