Long way home - Liam.

I didn't know what was going on with me, but I couldn't stop looking at him. I couldn't stop looking at the way his hands gripped the steering wheel. I let my eyes travel up his arms, admiring the muscles that were revealed by his tank top.

"Liam, how much longer until we're home?" I asked, shifting a bit in my seat to face him more. "About half an hour" he murmured, his eyes never leaving the road. I sighed, sitting back against my seat.

"I thought you liked taking the long way home?" He questioned, glancing at me quickly. "I usually do" I murmured, trying to keep from staring at him and becoming even more turned on.

"Why don't you like it tonight?" He asked. I bit my lip, trying to think of a way to tell him without blurting that I was horny.

I glanced at him again as an idea popped into my head. An idea that I never thought I'd do, but in this moment it seemed so inviting.

I reach my hand out and laid it on his thigh, sliding it up and down slowly. "What are you doing, love?" He asked, his grip on the wheel tightening a bit.

I smiled, squeezing his thigh softly before moving my hand to the button of his jeans, "Just go with it, babe"

I popped open the button and pulled down the zipper before slipping my hand into his jeans.

His mouth opened a bit as my hand rubbed over his cock through his boxers. "(Y/N)..." he groaned, his bottom lip tucked between his teeth. I smirked, loving the hold I had on him at the moment.

"Does that feel good?" I teased, squeezing his cock a bit harder and moving my hand a little faster. I smiled, feeling him becoming completely hard beneath my hand.

"Babe" he moaned, his jaw clenching. I bit my lip, slipping my hand into his boxers and gripping his length. He let out another moan when my thumb slid over the tip.

I pumped my hand over his cock, earning a low sigh from him. "You're so fucking bad" he growled, his hands clutching the wheel tighter. I smirked, "But I'll make you feel so good"

He chuckled but the sound was cut short by a moan. I pumped him in my hand faster, making sure to swipe my thumb over his sensitive tip.

I knew Liam's tells, so I knew he was getting close. I watched as his jaw clenched and he gripped the wheel so hard that his knuckles turned white.

"Are you gonna cum, baby?" I cooed, moving my hand a bit faster and adding more pressure.

His body tensed for a moment as he fought to keep his eyes on the road. "Fuck" he finally growled, his hips jerking a bit as he came. "Fuck me..." he moaned, his body relaxing back into his seat.

I smiled and removed my hand from his jeans, "I'd love to fuck you" He licked his lips, a smirk growing on his face as he put a little more pressure on the gas pedal, "You just wait, baby girl"