Q&A

Azim-hedgehog-king asks: When did you decide to go by the name Gwendolyn_stacy? Originally I think my name was helena22. I started going by different variations of that name after I saw Into the Spiderverse. I really liked Gwen Stacy in that movie and she started popping up in lots of things I watched, like Marvel Rising. I don't know when, but I know why. 

So that was the only question I got asked. Now I'm just going to answer some questions for fangirls that I googled. 

First person you've ever obsessed over? As far as I know, my first celeb crush was Tom Holland. I wouldn't say I was obsessed, just a big fan. 

Current Obsession? Anyone who's been paying attention knows that I just started reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I've already made 2 OC's who have lots of art made. 

Favorite Band? AC/DC

Favorite Youtuber? Matpat from Game and Film Theory. If I went to vidcon he would be the only youtuber that I would be like "Yes I need to meet this person. Everyone else can wait this is a once in a lifetime opportunity,"

First Concert? I think the first concert I ever went to was in Winfield Kansas at the Blue Grass festival. The song was done by these 2 brothers, one in high school one in middle school and their song was about the zombie apocalypse. It was just so catchy and I love it. 

Favorite Movie? Probably Knives Out. 1: James Bond has a southern drill. 2: My family appreciates how several political parties were represented in their arguments. 3: the Mr. United States himself is the villain. 4: Who doesn't love a good who-done-it story? 5: A sequel has been announced and I'm already excited. 

Favorite actor/actress? I'm still a fan of Tom Holland, BUT I think Misha Collins. He's so fun, is an amazing dad, is a great sport, and is hilarious. I watch the Supernatural bloopers just to see him, Jensen, and Jared be total dorks. 

Ever got made fun of for what you like? YEAH. I did cheerleading for a quarter and I was the black sheep. I was super shy and didn't feel like my opinion mattered. I felt like I just wasn't good enough. I was pretty good, but I was the most awkward person there even though one of the yell-leaders (dude cheerleaders) was a band kid with hair longer and more luscious than Sam Winchesters. 

Whenever we weren't doing stunts or going over routines I was in the corner either playing games or reading a Land of Stories book. While they were talking about fashion, boys, and whoever was a snitch. When the coach talked to me about why I didn't talk to the other kids I just said, "I just don't fit in," Back to the not deep questions. 

Favorite Book? Well, Land of Stories will always be my favorite series and of the Land of Stories books, the 5th is my favorite. When you go into Conner's stories you have no clue what to expect and I was excited at every turn. Also, typos end up being a reoccurring gag and I love that. 

Favorite TV Show? Normally I would say Supernatural but I've fallen off the Supernatural curve and I think the new Ducktales reboot might be my favorite. At the very least you need to watch the Christmas special. It's so cute and I love it. 

Favorite Fictional Character? Perseus Jackson. He's such a mood 200% of the time and just... yeah. 

Now for what I was going to say...