Spider-Man Fanclub

I walked through the hallway. There are new, fun posters everywhere. Advertisements for the school dance, fundraisers, and even a few posters for the Spider-Man Fanclub. It's a new branch of the Avengers Fanclub. I'm a part of it but I'm just the photographer. You would not believe how much these people go nuts over actually good pictures of the web-head.

I like looking at these people and try to figure out their stories. Flash, he hasn't seen his parents in a while. You can tell the way he picks on people with close relationships with anyone. That's why I'm off the hook, I don't talk to people. I just play games, watch youtube, craft, write, and read fanfics. Ned, he's a bit harder. Sometimes I think he has a man-crush on Parker. Oh, and speaking of Peter! He has issues.

He always looks paranoid, he's watching the clock constantly, and he always looks tired. I have two theories, number one, he's seeing a bunch of girls all at once. He's watching the clock so he can bolt out of here as fast as possible, he's tired because well what do you do if you're seeing a bunch of people all at once, he's paranoid because he doesn't want any of the girls to find out about each other.

Number two, he's secretly Spider-Man. Now that I'm thinking about it number one is more likely. But seriously he's super mopey today. I mean look at him! He's not even walking, he's leaning against the locker and inching through the hall at a snail's pace. Okay, now Ned's leaning next to him. Oh god, I was right, Ned has a man-crush on Peter.

"Hey everyone! Peter thinks Spider-Man's lame!" Ned shouted. I can't help but laugh. Click! That's one for the conspiracy album. "No way! Spider-Man's saved this city more times than I can remember! He stopped Vulture, Mysterio, helped with Thanos! How can you even say that dickwad?" Flash shouted. Add Spidey worshipping to the list of Flash traits. I smiled. Through the mob of people I can see Parker's face, he's beaming. I aimed my camera and got a shot. I looked at the screen, yep perfect shot. Once the mob cleared I walked over. "So what was that about?" I asked with a smirk.

"Uh, do I know you?" He asked. I can't say this doesn't happen on the regular.

"Gwen, So you depressed. Why then does Ned man-crush on Parker Leeds turn to his Spidey Fanclub to cheer you up?" His face went pale.

"Ned what Leeds!?"

"You heard me!" I sassed "Well gotta go get some pictures of Spidey for the club. Feel free to tell me what's going on with you if you so please." I patted him on the shoulder and practically skipped off.

I got on my scooter and looked around Spidey's normal swinging grounds. "Bingo," I saw him swinging above the skyscrapers. He flew with his web wings through the atrium in the new Oscorp building. He stopped on the spire of a skyscraper to watch a video of Mysterio.

(Yes I am evil)

"I've managed to defeat the elemental but I don't think I'm gonna make it. Spider-Man's gone insane he's saying he's going to be the next Iron Man, no one else. There's one last thing. Spider-Man's name is P," The video shorted out "Spider-Man's name is PETER PARKER!"

Well shit