Life Update

So this is just a little life update and also a chance for me to complain about something. So remember the BF that I mentioned last time? Yeah? Cool. So the two of us along with our mutual friend (who used to have a crush on me) frequently go to the bike trail behind my house.

On the trail there's a little park and some off-trails that go into the woods. Me and them like going on those off-trails because there's a little creek and it feels like we're on a little hike! This is important the day before we went one one of these excursions it had rained.

So while we were exploring one of those trails we were climbing down a little slope to get to the creek. Since it had rained everything was extra slippery. I accidentally grabbed onto a branch with huge thorns in it. I let go in shock and fell onto the rocks from like a whole 2 feet off the ground.

My left knee hit the rocks directly and my right knee was hit by the top of the kneecap. Also my hands were bleeding. So my BF goes and grabs his first aid kit and helps me up. (who ever said chivalry is dead?) We sit down on a low hanging tree branch and look at my knee. Upon the fall I had tore a hole in my leggings and we could see I was bleeding.

Thing is we couldn't get a close enough look. So my BF grabs his knife and cuts the hole bigger (cause God knows I'm not taking off my pants in front of two teenage boys) so we can see. He ends up disinfecting the cut and patching me up

When I get home I look at my knee a little better and this is what I see.

And let me tell you, it HURTS! See those brown spots? That's not dirt, those are bruises! Whenever I touch my knee it hurts, so much! As for my other knee it is relatively unscathed

And let me tell you, it HURTS! See those brown spots? That's not dirt, those are bruises! Whenever I touch my knee it hurts, so much! As for my other knee it is relatively unscathed. But that one hurts when I use it.

Anyways, thanks babe for not leaving me in the creek. I hope you all are doing well. I know we're all going a little stir crazy but just occupy yourself even if that means getting your ass handed to you by some thorns and rocks!

Also I want to bring attention t it'll something. There is a Youtuber named Rebecca Parahm who currently has Covid 19. She is an animator much like The Od Ones Out and Jaiden Animations. I highly encourage that you watch her content and send her words of encouragement.

That's gonna be all for now, thank you so much for tuning in, but now I gotta tune out. Bye!