Supernatural Imagines Part 3

"Dean, come on

"Dean, come on. Nora hasn't called in days, we just need to make sure she's okay and not trapped in a salt circle." 

"You're paranoid, you know that right." Said Dean. 

 "Her birthday is in three days! Whatever her abilities are going to be they're coming soon." Dean punched in Nora's number on the paid phone. She picked up after about 20 seconds.

There was Queen music playing in the background and she clearly was driving. "Yo! What's up?" She asked. Sam yanked the phone from Dean's hand. 

 "Where are you?!" He asked. 

 "I'm on my way to you guys. I'm bored here in the room. Don't worry I paid and I'm on a bus."

"Where's that music coming from?" Dean asked. 

"From my phone Uncle Dean." She said sarcastically.

"I'm a few hours away. What motel are you guys at?" Nora asked. 

 "The Blue Rose Motel," Sam answered. 

"Thanks, see you there!" And she hung up."Glad she's pretending to be YOUR kid," Dean said.

"Glad she's pretending to be YOUR kid," Dean said

I was sweating. My heart beating a million miles per hour. It didn't help that my wrists, and ankles were tied, I was gagged, and I'm hidden in the backseat of a car and a moose looks like he's about to shoot me. I stuck my tongue out and pushed the gag down."What in the living hell is going on?" The moose looked shocked.

"Dean, the kid's awake," Okay so we have moose and Dean. 

 "I smell salt and borax. Wait are you guys hunters? I can't be possessed for crying out loud! I have an anti possession tattoo on my collarbone. If Moose would care to check."

"Okay just shut up please before we get pulled over. I'm going to look." Moose leaned over and removed my leather jacket so I was only wearing my tank top. There on full display was my tattoo. 

 "Yeah, I'm a thirteen-year-old hunter bitch. Ignore that I'm not legally eligible to get a tattoo,"

"Then why did you have that reaction when "Moose," said Christo?" asked a voice from the front seat. Must be Dean. 

 "Because I have a particularly rough history with demons. Consider it PTSD. Can someone pull over and untie me? I'm going to break my neck back here." The car pulled over and I was dragged out of the car by my feet.

"Sorry. It's just we don't usually see other people with our same occupation." Dean said as he untied my wrists. I leaned over and untied my ankles myself. "Where even are your parents?" 

"Remember when I said I had Demon PTSD?" I asked sarcastically. "Well, not so long ago they were on a plane that got hijacked by a demon. They died, and now I'm on my own."

"I feel like every hunter has a traumatic backstory. If I help you catch this thing do you think I could stay with you guys for a while? Just until I find somewhere I can stay." I asked. They looked at each other. I have this skill where my face makes people feel sorry for me. 

 "Kid, if you help us catch this thing we can keep you," Dean told me. Don't cry don't cry don't cry! Shit, I'm crying."Thank you,"

"Dean you realize you just ADOPTED a thirteen-year-old blonde, right?" Moose asked. 

"Yes, I am fully aware. Come on Sam look at her, the poor kid looks like she hasn't showered or slept in a month. Besides if anyone asks she's our niece."

*

I was sitting upright in the back of the car this time. I was sifting through my backpack to make sure nothing was missing. Okay, I have my salt, holy water spray bottle, Iron versions of brass knuckles, my wallet, and extra clothes. Only my gun is missing. But that's fine it was broken anyway.

 "So how far away did you drive from Gardner for the exorcism?" I asked. 

"You were out for about two hours. Feel free to sleep in the back if you have to. It could be a long night." I took Dean's advice and use my backpack for a pillow.I have a family again. Even though it's weird and, probably super dangerous. It's a family and that's what's important.