Spider-Man: Just a hometown girl

We open three years ago. While the Avengers are discussing the snap to bring half the Universe back to life. A single spider crawls on the ceiling, just out of sight. The snap is made and a wave of gamma radiation surges through the spider.

We cut to the opening card.

We're in Queens outside an apartment complex. A girl with blonde hair is scrambling to get outside. She's clutching a cell phone and a thermos of peppermint hot cocoa.

Gwen: "Yeah, Yes I'm on my way! Hey, I gotta let you go. I'll be at school in ten minutes like hell am I going to miss the trip."

Gwen gets on a motorcycle, slips on a helmet and speeds off to school. She takes a sip of her cocoa at a stopsign before she turns a corner and sees Spider-Man swinging.

Gwen: "SPIDER-MAN!"

She grabs her phone from her backpack and starts filming him swinging.

Gwen: "HAha! Doreen's never going to believe this!"

She slams on the gas and keeps filming him while following.

Gwen: "Damn in"

Realizing she's become sidetracked she alters her current course and goes toward the school.

(Cut to school, Early Morning)

Gwen: Doreen you should've seen it!

Doreen: I can see it. You filmed it.

Kamala: I still can't believe you got such a good shot. You can see so much detail. Kinda Ironic isn't it. I heard that our tour guide is going to be that guy who was accused of being Spider-Man a few years back.

Gwen: What was his name, Parker I think.

Kamala: That sounds about right.

The girls sit in a circle with Gwen's phone in the middle so they can all watch it.

(Cut to Avengers Compound Early Morning)

Peter: Okay everything's all set. Hey Ned! How's the food court?

(Cut to Ned looking over everything in the food court wearing a black suit and an earpiece.)

Ned: Everything's heating up. Oh, how's M.J.? Is she ready?"

M.J. walks down a staircase in a red dress. Her hair is curled at the tips and she wears a beautiful massive smile. Upon seeing his wife Peter shouts.

Peter: "She's ready Ned!"

M.J. walks down the remainder of the stairs.

M.J: "Two things. One who in the world invented heels? And two when are the kids going to get here?"

Peter: I can't be sure about the first one. But I do know the kids are getting here in a couple hours.

Peter presses the button behind his ear.

Peter: Ned did you put my suit away?

Ned: Yes sir.

Peter: Did you lock the door behind you?

Ned:... I'll go do that.

(Cut to Gwen and the girls. On the bus, Morning)

Gwen's arms are draped over the seat in front of her where Kamala and Doreen are sitting. She rests her chin on the back of the seat.

Gwen: So. What do I have to do, to stop you conspiracy theorists from trying to prove Mr. Parker, is Spider-Man?

Kamala: You could follow us everywhere to make sure,

Doreen: We don't do anything stupid.

Gwen rolls her eyes at her friends and sits back down. Her dad has been texting her. We get a short glance at her phone. She has messages saying things like

Gwen's Dad via text: "Be careful" and "Be safe hun"

Gwen rolls her eyes and slips her phone in her purse. She stares out the bus window and stares at the landscape of new york.

(At New Stark Industries)

Gwen's class is walking around the New Stark tower neighboring the old one in downtown Manhatten. Everyone is wearing keys that give them limited access. Level 3. They walk through the building. Many of the kids in the group looking incredibly uninterested. But a select few are in awe at the high tech building.

Peter: "Your day-passes give you level 3 access. I founded New Stark Industries in memory of Antony Edward Stark, my late mentor, and father figure."

Petar walks around showing the group a series of projects. Gwen, however, was fixated on something else. A lone black and white spider crawls across the floor.