Supernatural Imagines

(On Pinterest there are things called 'Imagines' they're little writing prompts based on a book, show, movie, or fandom. I've decided to do little chapters with different imagines and post them here. I want to do this more so if you want me to do more imagines I would love to. In every single one of these unless the imagine says different the POV is going to from a younger member of Team Free will who was 'adopted' before Dean made his deal. Let's dive in.)

Dean shoved dad

Dean shoved dad. I'd been on the road with him for months, but this is bullshit. They had been fighting over Sam's use of his powers. 

"Dad just shut up!" I shouted. 

 "Gwen, get in the truck this doesn't involve you, this is between me and your brothers," 

 "Oh I think you'll find it involves me heavily," I said. I thrust my hand toward the knife he keeps in his pocket. It flew in my hand and I pocketed it. He looked like he had just seen mom burning on the ceiling.

For some reason, dad never thought that Sammy and I would both have powers. We were in the same nursery so the fact that it never crossed his mind is stupid. 

"Remember the time when you were captured by a pack of vampires and I was the one who had to save your sorry ass? Did you ever think of how I got in? Every day you tell me to stay at the motel, to do the research do you can fight! I used my powers to free you and erased your memories of the event! I made you think that you just woke up in the woods,"

"You didn't, not even Sam could do that," I glared at him. I stretched out my arm and lifted five oak trees completely from the ground and dropped them in the shape of a pentagram. I gave him a look. 

"Get in the truck NOW," He ordered. I flipped him off and opened the back door to Dean's car and got in. I rolled down the window and threw the knife open at dad and it stuck into the side of his truck. 

Dean and Sam got into the front seats and drove off. I reached my arm toward dad's truck and made my backpack fly toward me. It flew in through the window and landed next to me. 

The demon smiled

The demon smiled. The rusty cuffs dug into my wrists and it felt like they were about to be ripped off since I was being hung from them. More restraints were around my ankles but my tall stature made it so my ankles were folded behind my legs. I was being kept in a barn, it was poorly lit with only a few danging lightbulbs.

A demon stepped out from the darkness. He was wearing a suit covered in blood that matched his shoes. He stroked my face with his finger. "You're at such a waste with those idiotic brothers," 

I glared at him and tried throwing him into the wall with my mind. It didn't work! 

"Oh, were you trying to use your little powers?" The demon asked. He sounded almost offended. "You didn't think that we'd let you keep them for the time being? How dumb do you think we are?"

 I spit in his eye. He wiped it out and smiled, it was a creepy effect. He was smiling but his eyes told me he wanted to kill me. 

"You know, if we didn't need you breathing I'd reach into your chest and crush your heart. But I don't see why I can't have a little fun," The demon unsheathed a knife and held it just over my left eye.

"ENOUGH! I'll watch her," A female voice said from a ways away. When she came into the light I recognized her instantly. She had long dark hair, she was tall, and wore a slim fitting black leather jacket, Ruby.

"Get out bitch," I peeped. 

"What? You didn't think I wouldn't try to get Sam and Dean back did you? Oh and that new angel friend of yours seems like he'd be a pleasure to meet." Ruby reached into her jacket and pulled out a silver gun. "Angel killing bullets," I heard a car pull up. Ruby smiled. She cut her arm with a knife and dabbed a white cloth on it. "Open wide like a good girl." I kept my mouth firmly shut. I know how addictive demon blood is. Even if it will make my powers stronger. I've never done it, but Sam has. Ruby walked off and cocked her gun. While her back was turned I screamed. 

"SHE HAS ANGEL KILLING BULLETS! CAS RUN!" 

I thrust my arm forward and Dean was thrown back, breaking through five walls

I thrust my arm forward and Dean was thrown back, breaking through five walls. I thrust my other arm toward Sam and he floated into through a door. I twisted my wrist and the door locked. "Come and get me you black-eyed son of a bitch!" I shouted. Dean rounded the corner holding a hatchet. He threw it toward my head. I stretched my arm out and slowed it down, causing it to float into my hand. I ran into another hallway. I shuffled through my bag and found a can of hot pink spray paint. This'll work. As I was running I kicked up a tile from the floor. I quickly painted a devil's trap on it and dropped it on the floor. I kept running and a few seconds later I heard a crack. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone. 

"Cas,  I'm, running, from Dean,"

"Why are you running from Dean? Is he okay?"

"He's a demon what do you think!"I yelled. 

"I'm on my way, where are you?" 

"Brooklyn, Birchview Hotel,"

"I'm on my way, what floor are you on?" I looked forward, I was running toward a window.

"Hang on," I grabbed my hook on a rope from my bag. I ran with my shoulder toward the window and crashed through it. I threw the hook at a window five floors below. It hooked on, I thrust my legs out and crashed through the window below it. "Fifteenth floor, but Deanmon is six floors above me,"

"I'm there now. Why is Sam banging on a door? Is he locked inside?" Cas asked. 

"He has a gun," I reasoned. "By the way, I'm going to keep running because Dean's been chasing me," I got to the stairwell only to see Dean waiting above. He started shooting at me. I discreetly closed the door. "New plan." I hooked up my... hook to the window. I climbed out on the rope and touched down on the sidewalk. 

(Wow! This was fun! I challenge all of you to write your own versions of what happens in these scenarios. Feel free to make your own characters as well and use as many existing characters as you want. Which fandom imagine do you want me to do next? Gravity Falls, or Marvel? Leave your vote!)