EPILOGUE

A few months later

The sun peaked in through the curtains and filled their bedroom with light. Regina was already awake, with her arms around Emma who was sleeping soundly. She looked at Emma, and stared at her in awe. She still couldn't believe Emma had given them a chance.

They had been dating for a few months now, and everyday Regina fell more and more in love with her. Of course they still bickered, but they wouldn't be the same Emma and Regina if they didn't. Emma had slowly opened up more to Regina, and let her love in and Regina had been patient throughout the whole thing.

Henry was so much happier now, both his mothers were together and happy about it. They were finally a proper family. He of course had been grounded for two weeks after what he did. Henry didn't mind though, for he knew it was worth it.

Since then, they've been the happiest all three of them could be. A family.

Emma opened her eyes and saw Regina looking at her. She yawned, "What?"

Regina laughed, "You're just beautiful that's all."

Emma got a pillow and threw it at Regina. "Shush, you are. Why do you always wake up before me? It's not fair" Regina moves the pillow away from her and saw Emma pouting.

"Because, you are a sleepy baby who loves to sleep." She smiled at her.

"I also love you." Emma's eyes widened in shock at what she just said. Regina grinned and kissed her. "I love you too." She said, kissing Emma between each word.

Emma smiled. "I've been wanting to say that for a while, just never knew the right moment."

"Well, never stop saying it then." Regina laughed.

"I won't. Regina Mills, I, Emma Swan, love you, and am in love with you. How was that? I can say it aga-"

Regina planted her lips on Emma's to make her be quiet. This is the way it was meant to be.

Regina and Emma.

Emma and Regina.

Together. And very much in love.

Authors note: I hope you enjoyed my first swanqueen fanfic!! I know it's not the best but it was so much fun to do and swanqueen are my otp so i just had to do it!! Ive kinda been on a journey with this story, got the idea at the beginning of the year then started writing it, stopped writing it cos i had no inspiration, then came the end of may and my bestie inspired me to continue writing it and so i rewrote it and finally completed it. so thank you for your support you know who you are ily!!! <3

Thank you for reading as well!! if you want you can follow me on instagram @/enchantedfcrest :)