Chapter 39

~Author's P.O.V~

After one year Yoanha dissappeared. She finally came back. Her unnies were excited to fetch her from the airport. Yoanha went out and looked for her van. She spotted the van and quickly rushed to the van. Yoanha closed thr door and the others was hugging her already. "Bogoshipo!" they yelled together. "Hey, calm down. I know you guys missed me but where are Ayase, HyunBi, Seul Hye, Eunri and Hyorin?" she asked searching for them inside the van. "They are at the dorm ;)" Sena unnie winked at Yoanha. "Is it a suprise!?" Yoanha asked excitedly. "No its not." Sena says. "Aww," Yoanha frowned hearing the word from Sena.

~At the dorm~

Yoanha pushed the dorm's door and shouted "Dorm Sweet Dorm! Is there any suprise!?" "No, so shut up." Hyorin said. "Awww," Yoanha went to her room. To her suprise she saw cake and presents on the table.  "WELCOME BACK YOANHA!" they shouted. Yoanha couldn't hold her tears anymore she cried at Ayase's arms. "*sniff.. Gomawo..." Yoanha said while sniffing. While everyone was busy chatting, talking, eating. "Psst, hey! Yoanha!" "Ne? What is it Eunri?" she said to her. "Come, follow me I have something to tell you." she ordered. Eunri closed her room's door and started to talked. "Your BF is Bothering me." she said while empathising the word bothering. "What did he bother you about? Anyways he's not my BF now okay?" "Where have YOU been. ALMOST LIKE EVERYDAY! No one cares. If he is not your BF or not. " She ended up whining. "Hehe," Yoanha just chuckled looking at her attitude that still hasn't changed. "Oh, look your BF Is calling me again." Eunri says while passing the phone to Yoanha. "I'll answer it." Yoanha tapped the accept button.    

~Yoanha's P.O.V~

[Eunri? ]

"Hihi, This isn't Eunri."

[This voice. Is it you!? Yoanha!?]

"Yeah, correct guess I see."

[I missed you. I'm sorry for saying that you cheated.]

"Nah, it's okay. The past is in the past."

[Wanna meet? At the same place? We used to go? Do you still remember the place?]

"Whoa, easy there. Of course I remember the place Pabo!"

[Hehe, I will end this call arraseo?]

"Arraseo oppa."

[Opp-] I ended the call before him. "Here's your precious phone Eunri." I handed her the phone. "Thanks."

"So.. Your going to meet him huh?" Eunri asked me as she took the cookies I bought for her. "No. Let him be." I fished my phone from my pocket and played Minion Rush. "Evil." she said. "K."

-Byun Baekhyun's P.O.V-

Where is she? She's not hiding right? Is she behind the bush? *6 hours later* Ugh, it's night already I have to go back to the dorm. I'll ask her again tomorrow. Maybe she doesn't remember the place. If she doesn't remember the place she can call me. Agh! I give up. Im going back to the dorm.

~EXO's DORM~

"Yah! Where have you been!" Suho yelled at me. "None of your business." I pushed him away until he fell down on the couch. "H-hey!" he shouted. I heard him tssked. I sat on my bed. "How can she? Ugh, I will go and take a bath then."

------------------------

#4O is the last chapter! Whoo! Hope you guys support my second fanfic!