Chapter 1

Your P.O.V

You sighed as you sat down on the chair staring at the window while waiting for your friends to come.

You: *sighs* Im early at school again today.. but! it's okay since GOT7 deal something to us. Hehe ~

Suddenly someone tapped your right shoulder and you were shocked and you  saw Eunri and Hye Rin laughing.

Eunri P.O.V

Me and Hye Rin saw Yoanha sighing while talking to herself. We then went inside the classroom using the back door and tapped her shoulders we looked at her expression she was frozen.

Both of us started to laugh.

Yoanha: Yah! What's so funny?! >~<

Me and Hye Rin: Nothing ~

Me: Have you heard that another famous boy group is gonna transfer here today?

Hye Rin and Yoanha: Another!?!

Me: Yeah, the group is called EXO

Hye Rin and Yoanha made their cute

/(~O~)\ face.

I chuckled.

I suddenly saw GOT7 entering the class we went towards them and gave the [ insert evil grin here] We saw them gulped.

Us: Remember the deal? ^.^

GOT7: W-what d-deal??

Us: Oh you guys ~

The Deal Flashback

GOT7: Hey!

Us: Yeah? What do you guys want?

GOT7: We have a challenge for you *winks*

Us: What challenge?

GOT7: Whoever comes first to school will win and the loser group will have to buy the winners a lunch or anything they want.

Us: Jinja!?!

GOT7: Yes. So deal?

Us: Yes! We are so gonna win!

End of Flashback

We started to laugh evilly. Why? Because they have to buy everything we want :3

Back to Your P.O.V

The bell suddenly rang we went to our seats as our teacher Mr.Kim went inside and we saw a new students. 12 STUDENTS standing. Then the girls start to scream except us of course which is included the boys in our classroom.

Mr Kim: Settle down girls!

Everyone: -Silents-

Mr Kim: As you know we have a new students here which is also well known the entire school. Maybe?

You: *So that's why there are twelve empty seats at the back?*

Mr Kim: Please introduce yourself.

Them: Hana,Dul,Set We are one! Annyeong

Haseyo EXO imnida! *bows*

As expected the girls started to scream and they introduced their self one by one.

Xiumin: Annyeong Haseyo, Xiumin the baozi imnida! *bows*

Luhan: Annyeong Haseyo,  Im Luhan the second hyung in EXO. *bows*

Kris: Annyeong Haseyo, Im Kris the cold city guy in EXO and the not style or style guy.

*bows*

Suho: Annyeong Haseyo, Im EXO Leader Suho imnida!

Chanyeol: Annyeong! Im Chanyeol the group's happy virus!

Chen: Annyeong everyone! Im EXO troller ChenChen imnida!

Kai: Annyeong, Im EXO's dancing machine! Kai imnida!

Sehun: Im EXO's handsome and bubbly maknae Sehun imnida!

Baekhyun: Im EXO's eyeliner king. Baekhyun imnida!

You stared at him as if you know him. Suddenly he saw you staring at him and gave you a wink but you turned your head away.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Why did she ignore that? That is the most cutest and sexiest wink i did.

I saw her looking at the window.

-----------------------------¥€H£T. 0HORAT-----------

STOP.....!

Hahaha, sorry for stopping ~ Oh and the other members introduction?  Let's just say that they did while Baekhyun and Yoanha is staring at each other okay! ;)

Lalala,!  Comment if you like it uqu/)