Chapter 36

-Kim Yoanha's P.O.V-

I received a call by Baekhyun the moment I went out of their dorm. I walked past a park nearby their dorm. Kids playing happily. I smiled at them. Until, a little boy stops infront of me. He poked my knees. I crouched and looked to the boy. "Your, Yoahyun unnie right?" he asked me looking straight to my eyes. "Ne, I am." I smiled at him. "Can I have your sign? And and! Can I take pictures with you?" he asked excitedly while jumping. "Sure," I chuckled. He went to his mom and I saw him bringing his mom to me. "Hana, Dul, Set!" she counted and snapped a picture. "Yay!" the boy said. "Thank you." his mother smiled at me. "Thank you for what ma'am?" I asked. Confused. "He is very down since yesterday. Until he met you." his mother gave me a smile. "Hehe," I blushed. "Can I take a picture with your son?" I asked her. "Sure!" she said. I took selcas with the boy and posted it in my Instagram and put the captions. "Cute boy!" I waved goodbye to the boy and his mother. I continued walking around the park. I looked around the place and found V sitting on the park's bench with his head low. Yes V from BTS who looks like Baekhyun. Hehe. I went to him and sat beside him. "Hey! Don't be sad eh?" I said putting my hand at his back. "Huh? Your the girl w-" I cutted him "Yoanha, Nice to meet you. Kim Taehyung. Or V from Bts :3" I smiled at him. "How did you know my name?" he asked. "Internet brother.." I smiled once again at him. "Oh," he said. "Hey, dont be sad. Smile like you always do!" I said hitting his back a bit. "Hehe, fine." he gave me his teeth smile. "That's more like it!" I pinched his cheeks. "Well, I best be going now. Bye Taehyung!" I waved to him.

--------------------------

A/N: Well since no one commented to be in my new book. Then! It is closed! No more dream! Haha :3 anyways short chappie and ends with BTS 4D Alien V!