Chapter 16

Kim Hyorin's P.O.V

After a few weeks, we debuted. Our group is named by Ayase aka our leader. Our group name is called Ćhŕèmè. Our group made a  hot debut with our song "Be Patient"

Everytime we went to a restaurant, there were lots of fans taking pictures of us. We did a performance at MAMA 2013 (A/N: author nim is such a dreamy oh and also let's think that they debuted on 2013 okay? And won the award ) we won The best rookie group 2013 award.

Park Yoanha's P.O.V

While we were sitting watching BIGBANG's performance at MAMA 2013 i glanced at Infinite's L . "Kyaa!" her heart screamed. "Myungsoo with blonde hair is perfect as ever <3" she thought again. While she was glancing at Infinite's L she didn't realised that Baekhyun is watching her. Baekhyun felt jealous and turns his face to watch BIGBANG'S performance afraid that the fans know they're relationship.

Park Yoanha's P.O.V

"The best rookie of the year is Ćhŕèmè! " the host announced.

I felt very shocked. We walked to the stage and Ayase's is with her speech :P " Thank you, fans with the support. We couldn't have done it without you!" she said while making heart with her hand. The fans went wild. After my friends or unnies speech it was my turn. The fans went wilder like they escaped prison for the first time. "Uhm.. Thanks to our fans aka Čhřéméö. We are very thankful to you. Without you guys we couldn't have won this award. And also to our Čhřéméö Internet fans! Kamsahamida!" The fans screaming went wilder when I finished speaking.

-

"IM SO TIRED!" Eunri shouted in our van.

I waved to the fans. And the van started to move. Everyone fell asleep except you. "Let it go!" her phone ringtone rang. She quickly picked up the phone call.

"Yobuseyo?"

"Yoanha!"

"Who is this?"

"Your Bae."

"Khyun"

"Why didn't you call me Yoanha or your name stage Yanha? <3 "

"Well i don't want to disturb you :3 "

"It's okay ~ I caught you looking at Myungsoo again ;'( "

"Awwww it's okay <3 I still love you."

"Haha <3 I'm going to end this phone call now!  Go to sleep yeobo~"

"Haha, byee <3"

-

Mian for grammar errors

If you want to know their stage name.i will post it!