Chapter 11

Park Yoanha's P.O.V

They went to the cafeteria and ordered their food. They went straight to their class after eating.

-SKIP

It was 10:00 PM they closed the lights and the door while they were walking they saw Baekhyun.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here?" says Baekhyun

"Oh, we just finished practicing -_-" Says Yoanha

"Omo, are you guys trainee?" asked Baekhyun.

"Aye" says Eunri and Hyorin.

"Oh, okay." said Baekhyun and went inside EXO practice room.

You went home and turned on the Television. You went to SBS Channel (A/N: i think) and watched the new drama called "My Lovable Girl"

You fall asleep on the couch.  Next morning, your phone was ringing a few times. You answered the phone call.

"OMG! YOU FINALLY ANSWERED! DO.YOU FORGET THAT WE HAVE TRAINING TODAY!" Says Hyorin

You immediately went to your bedroom and bathed after that you changed into black t-shirt with jeans.

You quickly went to the practice room.

"Surprise!" all of the trainees inside the practice room said.

You were shocked. You didn't even realise that today is your birthday.

"Thank you guys, i nearly forgot that today is my birthday. " you said.

"Awwwh, it's okay.. " They all said

"But, what time is it?" You asked them.

"7:00 am ^o^" Hyorin says.

"Wait, you lied to me!" You said while faking a tear.

"Yeah, of course birthday is gonna be a surprise gurl~" Eunri says.

We went back to our practice room. Luckily, the trainer just came in.

_---__-_

Heyyo-! Yehet 109 views t,t lol poor authornim

Reader senpai wont notice u