Chapter 2

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Mr Kim told us to sit at the empty seats, guess what. There is an empty seat behind her.  ^~^ (A/N: Im Sorry if Baekhyun's P.O.V is short.)

Yoanha's P.O.V

Oh no, why did he have sit behind me? Nevermind i have Eunri beside me and Hyorin infront of me you said. Hyorin sent you a letter saying "Whoo, Lucky! The eyeliner guy is a very good looking guy and funny! Lucky gurl~" You replied "No, im not lucky. How did you know he is funny anyways are you a fan of them? OmO" Then you sent it back to her. "Magic." she said

--------#---------§KIP to RECESS TIME----##-#-#-

Eunri and Hyorin invited you to eat with them. But you refused. You said that you were not hungry but full because you ate alot of food in the morning. Eunri and Hyorin went to the canteen without you. You saw Baekhyun talking with his friend, you looked at him.

But you thought yourself not to look at him and slap your face slowly.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I saw her looking at me and she went to her seat and slapped her face slowly. How cute i thought. WAIT!? Why am i thinking like this!? Then Chanyeol invited me to go to the canteen since everyone is now there.

We went to the canteen, the canteen is now full with girls fangirling and shouting "Baekhyun-Oppa!" "BaekYeol Forever! "

(A/N: LOL I have no idea so yeaaahhh)

I sighed. I wish she called me opp- what AM I THINKING!?.

Yoanha's P.O.V/Yours

He left the classroom, You wished that Eunri and Hyorin to come back quickly.

You did your history work that Mr Kim gave you. A few minutes later, Hyorin and Eunri came to the classroom and the bell started to ring. Everyone including EXO went back to their seats. Ms Seulbi then started to teach math.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You packed your bag and went to GOT7 seats with Eunri and Hyorin. You and your friends decided to go to the mall. JB their leader asked you if they can buy for themselves you said yes and said "I don't even eat you guys" They Laughed.

---------STOPPED

Thank you for reading. If some of you added my story to your list im sorry for updating few times ahaha... Saranghae <3 Chapter 3 tomorrow!