Chapter 30

-Yoanha's P.O.V-

I got back to the dorm and looked at the clock. Golly, 6:00 PM! I rushed to my room to change and wore black t-shirt and wore jeans. I went to the living room and saw my friends already gathered at the living room. "Mian! I'm Late!" I apologised. "Your two minutes late!" Aya said angrily. "Calm down, Aya. You know what? JB is also angry like you now that he is a leader :p " I told her. "Psh, kaja! Our manager is waiting." Aya told us. We arrived at SMEntertainment at 6:12. We went out of our black van and went inside using the back door. We rushed to our practice room. And saw our second manager sitting on a stool while playing his phone. "Oh, you guys are here!" Asuka manager nim said. We call him Asuka Manager Nim even though he told us to say Asuka only but we stick to that. "Gather up! I want to tell you guys something!" he shouted. We quickly gathered and Asuka Manager -Nim started to talk.

"Actually, Kim YoungMin decided to do a sub-unit group. The sub-unit group consists a main vocalist from EXO, SNSD, SUJU, Red Velvet, 3cks and Your group aka Chreme." I froze. That means Baekhyun and Taeyeon will meet right!? "The chosen ones to join the sub-unit are Baekhyun from EXO, Taeyeon from SNSD, Ryeowook from SUJU, Wendy from RV and you. Yoanha from CHRME." he ended. My eyes widen and Eunri whispered. "You will be meeting Baekhyun. Plus, Taeyeon is there. What chu gonna do?" she asked. "Molla, I just need to roll with what Youngmin Kim blah blah says." I whispered back and rolled my eyes.

-

Yayy