Chapter 37

-Byun Baekhyun's P.O.V-

I got a message from Suho hyung. Well, he knows our relationship actually :p I saw a picture. It was Yoanha and Taehyung. She was smiling at him and so do Taehyung while her hand is at his back. I quickly dialed Suho hyung.

"Hyung, would you mind. Explaining me?"

[Well, I just saw them. While I was passing by the park.]

"Is she still there?"

[Nope, she is already gone now.]

"Oh," I ended the call and dialed Yoanha's number.

[Yobuseyo?]

"Are you cheating!?"

[Huh? What? No I'm not!]

"Then? Why do I have a picture of you with Taehyung!"

[I'm just comforting him.]

"Lies! You said the same with Sehun!"

[No I'm not! I'm saying the truth!]

I ended the call. Tears fell from my eyes. Yoanha. Why are you doing this to me?

I leaned my back against my room's door.

-Kim Yoanha's P.O.V-

I got a call again from Baekhyun. I hurried and went inside my room. I answered him. He suddenly went mad at me. And telling me cheating with Taehyung. How could he? Is this a dream? I slapped myself. It's not. Yeah, No more dream when it's happening. I wiped the tears falling from my cheeks. We just got back together and this fight happened again!? I tried calling him again but he kept rejecting me. Baek.. Why won't you trust me?
------------------------------------
6:00 AM, in the morning. Our sub-unit is going to make a music video for our song. I went to the studio. Baekhyun was the first there. I tried talking to him but he went to sit at another seat far away from me. I keep myself calm. Trying not to cry. It hurts. I didn't realize that Wendy already came when I was trying to not cry. She went to sit beside me. "Unnie, Gwaechana?" she asked. "Gwaechana? Ani.." I said. "Did something happened to you and B?" she asked while looking at me. "sniff.. Yes..." I wiped my tears. "Don't mind him. I'm here okay?" she said. "Okay :) " I smiled at her. After everyone already came. The producer told us the script.
-------------------------------------

A/N: I'm going to end this. I hope you guys will love the ending tho.