Chapter 4

Baekhyun P.O.V.

"Where have you been?" "Are you breaking up with me?" Chanyeol said. I replied back to Chanyeol "That's just a ship." I went downstairs and saw Luhan Hyung watching WWE since he is manly.

Yoanha's P.O.V

"What a weirdo." You thought. You went straight to bed and drifted to your dreamland.

Next morning, you woke up without having breakfast because Hyorin has been waiting for you. Hyorin gave you some bread knowing that you didn't have your breakfast. You and Hyorin rushed to school and saw Eunri. You and your friends entered the class together.

Jackson went to you and told how much they have fun yesterday, You just laughed.

Then, EXO came in your classmates went crazy. They started screaming "Xiumin Oppa!" "Sehun Oppa!" "GUCCI OPPA!!"

You sighed and went to your seat. Mr Kim came inside the classroom and calmed down the crazy fans.

-----SKIP TO RECESS TIME------------------------

You and Eunri went to GOT7 table. JB then asks you what music group you like. "Infinite, GOT7 and A-Pink" You said. "You don't like EXO?" JB asks. You simply answered "No". Eunri changed the topic and asked you "Yoanha how about we make a sleepover tomorrow?"  "Where?" you asked. Eunri pointed to you and said "Your House". "Sure" you said.

-------------------

Hey! Im sorry i didn't update the book haha.. Busy with school stuff and exam... Stay tuned. :p sorry if my english isn't good.