Chapter 34

-Oh Sehun P.O.V-

I know this is weird but I have this feeling when I see Yoanha. She's like older than me.

-Back to Bubbletea Shop...

She scared me. QuQ how could she. "Aww, don't be sad now! Let's go to SM now." she said while patting my head making my heart flutter."Um, we have a day off today

so I decided to buy BubbleTea early. I am afraid that sasaengs will stalk me." I said as she puffed her cheeks. "Okay, I will deliver this to Wendy and I will go to your dorm! ^~^" she happily said. "Arraseo, I will wait for you." I smiled. "Okay!" she smiled at me back. We separated ways. I went to our dorm and Yoanha went to SMEntertainment.

-Kim Yoanha's P.O.V-

I went inside RV dance practice room and saw four of them are already there. "Hi unnie!" they all greeted me. "Annyeong ~! BubbleTea for Wendy. Bye!" I quickly rushed out of the dance practice room to EXO's Dorm. I knocked on the door 3 times and waited until Suho opened the door. He must be shocked because it's the first time I went here. "C-come in.." he invited me in. I patted his head "Hehe, stuttering Suho. Haha." I chuckled. I scanned the whole place. No Baekhyun. Safe. Must be inside his room sleeping. "Hey Suh-" I was cutted by someone "Suho hyung, have you seen-" his eyes widened when he saw me. "A-anyeong, Baekhyun-shii." I turned to Suho and asked him where is Sehun. "Oh, he's upstairs in his room. His door is brown coloured." Suho smiled. "Thanks Suho ^-^;" I quickly rushed upstairs to Sehun's room.

I knocked on his door. "Come in." I went inside and saw him sipping his BubbleTea.

"Oh, Yoanha!" he was so suprised to see me. "Huh? How much BubbleTea do you have?" I asked him. He then took another chocolate flavoured BubbleTea from his mini refrigerator and gave it to me. "I have a lot :P" he stuck his tongue out. "Haha, gosh Sehun!" I sipped the bubbletea and messed his hair. I have a.feeling where someone was watching us. Nah, it's nothing. [But from the door, Baekhyun is peeking what are they doing. Jealousy strikes him.]

--------------------