Smirking in delight, he jumped forward, "Never thought you'd have something up your sleeves. Show me more..!" the boy blasted some explosions to her, Sakura jumping back to avoid each one of it. She was caught off guard when Bakugou managed to hit her on the shoulder, said boy took the advantage to swipe her off balance just like what she did with the vines girl. The pinkette landed on her back, Bakugou instantly faced his palms towards her and blasted the girl.

Sakura crossed her hands in front of her. She hissed, feeling the stinging sensation on her skin. Grabbing his wrist, the girl pull him down to the ground, said boy landed face first onto the floor. She grabbed both of his hands and put it on his backs, trapping him with her legs.

Thinking, she got him trapped, she smirked. But then, Bakugou send explosions from his palms, surprising the girl, making her jumped back and freeing him from her hold.

'Shit I forgot about his Quirk..!'

Sakura observed as the boy stood on his feet again, the blonde haired boy charged towards her, his hands on the side, ready to blast the girl. She ran forward too, gritting her teeth as she felt her body losing control. Bakugou was about to swing his hands, but he stopped when the girl suddenly fell limp to the ground.

He stared as Midnight crouched down beside the girl, checking her condition "Sakura Haruno is out of commission. Katsuki Bakugou advances to the fourth round!"

A bewildered expression crawled up his face as he stared at the girl's figure on a stretcher and was being carried to the nurse's office, "What the hell just happened..?"

.......................................................................

Sitting in the waiting room, the blonde haired boy stared blankly on the table, his arms crossed on his chest, mind wandering back to his previous fight between the pinkette. Bakugou instinctively narrowed his eyes, "She's weird..."

Leaning back to the chair, he shut his eyes, letting his thoughts lingered further to their battle, 'I was sure she was about to punch me...' Bakugou cracked his eyes open, "So...what happened..?"

........................................................................

The first thing Sakura saw when she woke up was Izuku's worried face. Next, Recovery Girl ranting about the lack of students' safety and....All Might tripping on the way when he attempted to approach her in a hurry. The girl tried to sit up from her lying position only to be pushed back down by her green haired best friend. Izuku held her shoulders to stopped her from moving while saying she needs to rest. "I'm fine..." She said softly as she shrugged off the pair of hands that was holding her.

"Didn't you watch the last match?" she asked once she had sit up completely. Izuku shook his head "How could I watch it when you're lying here.." Sakura felt a bit guilty after what he had said, she was about to ask something but was stopped when an unconscious Shoto was carried to the nurse's office.

"Todoroki?!" Izuku gasped in surprise, indicating he didn't expected him to lost. Sakura stared as the boy was laid on another bed, "Students keep on coming to me, I would be happy if they're going to give me gifts. But look at this! Another injured student! Would it hurt to actually care about their well beings first?" Recovery Girl ranted once again.

"So firecracker won?" she asked to no one in particular, not wanting Shoto to see her, she asked Izuku to pull the curtain around her. All Might had already changed to his muscle form at the time when Uraraka walked in. The brunette seemed confused at first but after All Might pointed to the bed where the curtains are closed, she walked towards it without hesitation.

"Uraraka?" Izuku called out, catching Sakura's attention. Snapping her gaze to the girl, Uraraka sat on the chair beside Izuku, "We're given 30 minutes rest before the award ceremony"