Clamping her teeth, she complained to inner.

'When in kami do my body be in full condition?'

'Pssh... it's as stubborn as the owner'

'Shut up inner'

'No can do...I warned you before about healing the boy'

'I'm a medic, I heal people'

'Former medic Sakura, former. You really need to put yourself first baka...'

'Easy for you to say. I'm the one who's dealing with all these things.'

When there's no reply, she sensed inner sulking and saying 'Out of all people...why do I have to be with her', she grinned in victory 'You know you love me inner'.

........................................................................

"The second match of the third round! Katsuki Bakugou..! Versus...Sakura Haruno!!"

"Ready--" pausing for a dramatic affect, Bakugou took on a battle stance, "Start..!"

The boy narrowed his eyes at the girl who's standing still, 'If she ain't gonna attack then I'm doing it first!' thinking this, he lunged forward. Raising his hands, he blasted explosions with his palms facing towards her. The dust haven't even clear up when he felt a kick from behind, using his hands as support, the boy does a front flip to prevent himself from falling on the ground.

He observed as the dust cleared up showing the girl standing on one leg, her other leg still raised in a kicking position. Sakura slowly lowered her leg to the ground, she waited for a few seconds before Bakugou attacked again, this time, not running towards her.

'He's smart~~' the girl rolled her eyes internally, hearing inner whistling and singing at the back of her head.

Decided to attack first, she ran forward, her finger laced with chakra. She decided to use Izuku's 'flicking the fingers' technique. Bakugou saw the pinkette getting closer, he dodged her fist. Crouching, he raised his hand, wanting to blast the girl from below her. But then a force came from behind, pushing him away.

Sakura hissed, Bakugou had managed to land a shot on her, it seems like she flicked her finger too late. The clothes on her stomach was a bit torn from the attack.

Bakugou didn't know what hit him from behind, but he shrugged it off when he saw the girl smirking at him. Replying the smirk, both of them lunged towards each other.

The boy combined his explosions with the close combat between the girl. Seeing his fist, Sakura jumped up, just as her feet were about to touch the ground, Bakugou came and attacked her from below, the explosions scorched her legs. Groaning, she unintentionally pumped a bit chakra to her fist and punched the boy on the face. Sakura smiled in satisfaction hearing the familiar sounds of bones cracking. Said boy landed on his back, the land below him split, the sound making it seemed like an explosion.

Sakura panicked as soon as she realized what she had done,

'Oh shit oh shit oh shit'

"W-what a powerful punch..! What happened to our Bakugou?!" Present Mic shouted through the speakers.

Bakugou groaned in pain, he could feel blood trickling down from the corner of his lips and nose. "W-what the heck forehead.." placing his palms to the ground, he forced himself to stand up, hissing as he felt his sore back. He looked up to see the girl with her eyes widened 'Doesn't she know what her Quirk does?'.