29. Good Counsel

Ruth's words filled my mind with vivid images and my nethers with the tingling sensations, which I knew would be accompanied by wetness. After a long discourse, when she sighed and paused, I asked, "But, would he like the taste? Even now, my cunny has become wet, and I fear this would repulse him."

She laughed. "Oh, no! No, not in the least. Both your aroma and your flavour are designed to attract and to entice him. Have you not tasted yourself?"

I shook my head, so she continued, "Your cunny will be delicious to him, just as the flavour of his verge will be delicious to you, so you need not pause the pleasuring when you plug your passage each month. But not only then; you may do magic with your mouths whensoever it pleases. Heed well what I said, Camille; variety adds excitement."

Ruth paused to concentrate again on rethreading the needle, then she resumed, "When you have the desire and he is too preoccupied to notice, swipe a finger through your folds and dab it behind your ears and between your breasts before you approach him." She chuckled. "He will soon rise, and he will think the impulse was his own."

I chuckled with her, and I was about to speak when the bell on the door tinkled, and a voice sounded through the curtain, "Good morrow, fair lady. My cabin boy was to meet me here."

"And a fine morning to you, Sir. Camille is in there, being attended by a sempstress."

"Thank you; I shall wait, then."

My heart fluttered at the sound of his voice, and I said to him, "I am near done now, Charles. All that remains is another fitting and marking." I checked Ruth's progress with the basting. "Two minutes or less, it appears."

I picked up the strip of muslin Mary had earlier brought in, and as I bound my bosom, I said to Ruth, "Flattened like this will make it easier for your next adjustments."

Ruth looked up from her basting, nodding. "A clever one, you are. Be but a minute now."

I spoke again through the curtain, "Mary, you might show Captain Betheson the picture while he waits."

There was silence for a while, then Charles spoke, "What amount do you ask for this?"

I grinned when Mary replied, "I am sorry, Sir; it is not for sale."

"Oh, pother! I quite like this. How might I persuade you to sell it?"

I laughed. "I thought you would like it, Charles, so I purchased it for you."

"Huzzah! Oh, how thoughtful, Camille. Another reason for me to cherish you. Would you were here, that I could kiss you."

"You may come in here and do that."

Moments later, he parted the curtains, entered and pulled me into an embrace and a kiss.

Before becoming lost in his passion, I pulled my lips away, and nodding over my shoulder, I said, "This is Mistress Moore, Charles, and she will be unable to fit her work upon me if I remain wrapped in this manner."

As Charles released me and stepped back, Ruth stood to assess him, smiling and nodding. "I now see why you were so quickly smitten, Camille. My, what a braw young man he is."

Ruth continued examining him for another while, then she shook her head. "But, to work." She wrapped the basted cloth around my bound bosom and had me hold it in place at the front while she flipped the two straps over my shoulders. When she had finished chalking these, she checked her pleats, marking two of them. "Small adjustments only. This should be ready before noon."

I donned my shirt, and while buttoning it, I said, "I shall essay what you have told me, and if questions arise, might I again seek your counsel?"

"Oh, most certainly. It warms me to discuss such matters."