Cassius didn't know what to do. He was troubled in Stephen's eyes, and Cassius himself knew that he was confused.

Either listen to his brother or get the revenge he desired. He then decided.

"I am out of here." The quickest and most effective way- Cassius opened his wide white wings. The lady almost had a heart attack while Stephen was in awe at seeing his brother's royal wings.

He wished he could get his golden wings back. He whished. To be honest, he wasn't surprised to see his brother either.

When the news went around that the last swifter was in town, it wasn't hard to decipher the code.

Stephen was actually looking forward to the meeting, but it didn't go as expected.

Xena watched Cassius swish away, leaving her there. Her heart broke at how he left her there without a thank you but she also understood what he was going through.

Xena had heard stories in her history class about how everything happened on the day of the attack but it wasn't anything like what Cassius said a while ago.

Xena was determined on finding out what actually happened.

"Stephen, you are welcome in the palace anytime you want to come to meet your brother." Xena didn't need to ask Cassius to allow his brother in her palace even though she knew Cassius would lash out.

"Thank you." Stephen wasn't anything like his big brother. Nothing. He only wanted to kill those who actually killed but Cassius held the entire humanity responsible.

After one final nod from Xena, she also walked away. Careful to not step on her dress or get it muddy. She was seriously debating on wearing pajamas now.

When she was hardly half a mile away, she heard some bushes rustle behind her and Xena jumped.

The night had started to fall but it would take a little more than an hour for her to reach the palace at the pace she was walking.

Suddenly she tripped, scrapping her leg deep from a broken branch and she bit back a scream.

One look at the wound and she started to cry. Man, she was such a wuss at times. How can the slightest of things make her cry and not the creature that could kill her in a matter of seconds or her own people in the town that had thrown knives at her?

"Such a Damsel. Princesses aren't supposed to be like this. In our kingdom, they would take part in wars and you, you are such a pussy." Cassius mocked as he came to kneel in front of her.

Uh, his colorful language, missed it!

Where did he come from though?

Xena could not even properly see him due to her tear-filled eyes and the falling night but Cassius's vision was as bright as the day.

He lowered himself to her legs and slowly lifted her dress up to see a very long gash starting from her ankle and up to her knee. Her muscle was definitely damaged.

Cassius sighed and ripped half of Xena's skirt off - which made her squeal in Surprise - and tightly cover the wound with it.

"This will stop the blood atleast."

The long dress that reached her toes was now up to her mid-thigh. Her father would not be happy about this.

"Can you stand?" Cassius asked Xena to which she shook her head and Cassius sighed. It was his fault . . . Sort of. He left her knowing well that she wouldn't be able to get home.

She wouldn't have left him either.

Cassius slipped his long muscular arms underneath Xena and lifted her arm. She gasped and quickly wrapped her arms around Cassius's neck.

"Please don't fly. Please." Xena begged but without answering, Cassius flipped his wings open and Xena was ready to cry again but what surprised her was that he wrapped his wings around her.

So that, no one could see her that bare and so she wouldn't be cold. Cassius figured that much that she wasn't used to having herself that bare - with her legs that exposed - in front of people. Also, it was getting colder by the time.

"Thankyou." This small whisper fluttered Cassius heart but he kept his expression stoic.

And just like that, Cassius walked in the falling night, sniffing his way out as Xena stayed cocooned in his wings and arms.

...

I mean, I find that really sweat also, I am facing a major power out - my body is facing the power out. I don't want to write but I have great ideas.

Help?

P R O Q U E E N