POLLY'S POV

It's Saturday and I finish getting ready for my date with Tom. He seemed nice enough. He bought me a drink and asked me out to dinner. what girl didn't want that? I smooth over my black mini dress and wear my red pumps. I give my make-up a once over and answer the door when I hear a knock.
"Hi", he smiles down at me
"Hey" I smile back at him. He glances at his watch, "we're going to be late, I have a reservation at 7:00 pm." He ushers me to his car and gets in, he doesn't even open the door for me. Huh, I guess chivalry is dead after all. I get in the car and Tom drives us to the Haven rooftop restaurant.
We're ushered to our seats when we get to the restaurant and the waiter comes to take our orders.
"We'll have the Korean Bulgogi pork belly as our starter, Pork chops with fig and grape agrodolce as our main course and finally we'll have cake Breton pork pies for desert"
The waiter nods and hurries off while I try to mask my incredulous expression ." why did you order for me?"
Tom looks genuinely confused at my question." why? is something wrong? I only felt it appropriate that I order for us. Besides I'm paying right?"
Wait, is he serious? He couldn't even attempt to ask what I wanted. I mean, of course, he's paying. There's no way I'm paying for the first date. And to make things worse, I don't eat pork. I hate it, I throw up every time I have it.
Tom ignores my disappointment and starts telling me about himself. He tells me he grew up on a farm and is the only male in his family. He goes on and tells me that his favourite food is anything that includes pork. Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that.
When our food arrives, I learn that he has 4 cars, is a private Lawyer and owns a mansion.
At this point, I feel like I should make an excuse to use the bathroom so that I can escape through the window.
Tom is telling me a story on how his ex-girlfriend never appreciated him when I feel a pull to my left. You know when you feel a tingling sensation and something nags you to just look? yeah, this was one of those moments.
I look to my left and I'm met with Damon's intense stare. His jaw is set incredibly tight and he looks pissed. I drag my eyes to his right and see a really beautiful blonde woman sitting with him. She's slim and really beautiful. I'm suddenly hit with a wave of jealousy and I feel very sick to my stomach.
I cut off Tom mid-sentence, "Excuse me I need to use the bathroom."
Without waiting for Tom's response, I get up from my chair and hurry to the bathroom. Once I'm in there I put my hands on the sink and look in the mirror. I take in deep breaths to help calm myself.
I needed to pull myself together. Damon being here shouldn't affect me. It doesn't. Besides he doesn't like me anymore.
I keep telling myself this as I leave the bathroom. Once outside I'm tugged to the side and pinned to the wall. I don't get a chance to say anything as Damon Kisses me. He licks my lower lip and I moan, giving him the chance to plough his tongue into my mouth. He kisses me with need, possessively as if stating to everyone who passed by us that I belonged to him. And God I wanted to. He lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist as he holds up my ass in his large hands.
He pulls away from the kiss to give us some time to catch our breaths.
"I hate him. who is he" He no longer looks pissed he looks... Jealous? No Damon couldn't be jealous. Could he?
"My date. Who is she?"I ask in return.
"My sister, her name is Ireen"

"Oh," I suddenly felt very relieved to hear that he wasn't on a date. And my heart does a little backflip with his newt words, "Don't go back there with him. He's a tool. I saw him order for you."
"Where you staring at us the whole time? You ARE a stalker"I smile at him as he lets go of my legs and helps me to my feet as he blushes furiously. I only smile bigger at him.
He scoffs, "Fine I'm jealous. He can't even treat you right. Let me take you someplace else for dinner?" He looks at me hopefully as if scared I'd refuse.
"But what about your sister?"I bite my bottom lip nervously.
"I'm already done talking to her. I dismissed her before coming to find you." He gently tugs on a loose strand of my hair. I wanted to bring up the fact that he said he'd leave me alone but I leave that subject for later because I don't want to ruin the mood.
"Alright then. let's head out. But um,...how will we leave without being spotted?"
"Oh leave that to me. I usually use the back door because the paparazzi never leave me alone."
And so that's what we do, we leave through the back door of the restaurant as I text Tom that I had to go home because I wasn't feeling well.
Damon opens the door for me and I slide into his car. He goes to the other side of the car and gets in and drives us off. I guess chivalry isn't dead after all.