Getting the message, Jungkook too made his way to the bedside, letting himself collapse against the comfort of the mattress. Their shoulders were pressed together, and it didn't take the couple long to turn to one another. 

Just as the first bite of cold crept under Taehyung's shirt, Jungkook's hand moved around his middle, slow and soft. In seconds their bodies were moulded together, sharing their body heat as their breaths intertwined. 

In the darkness their embrace felt like a little touch of heaven, warm, together, cozy. Jungkook wished he could extend this night just so he could stay close to Taehyung a little longer, the two of them safe in each other's arms. Because the next time the sun rose, Jungkook knew all too well that things would be different... he just didn't know how different.

Feeling Jungkook grow tense, Taehyung lifted his gaze, giving the sweetest of smiles as he spoke, "Don't look so sad." He poked Jungkook's nose and moved in closer, brushing a strand of dark hair away from his face. Jungkook bit down against his lower lip, burying his face in Taehyung's shoulder. 

"I'm so scared." He confessed, voice wavering as he continued to speak, "We're going up against something crazy... and I don't know if-"

Taehyung cut the male's sentence short by tilting Jungkook's head, softly pressing their lips together. It was slow and drawn out, Taehyung breaking the kiss as his eyes fluttered open to meet with Jungkook's, "Don't." Taehyung spoke, slowly turning Jungkook on his back as he began to sit up, "Please... lets not talk about this for one night." he paused, causing Jungkook to fall breathless as he straddled the brunette. He leaned down, lips brushing against Jungkook's ear as he whispered, "Lets just have one worry free night."

Jungkook swallowed thickly, adams apple bobbing dangerously in his throat as Taehyung straightened himself up, still straddling Jungkook's waist. 
He licked at his lips, "Are you sure this is the right time?"

Silence followed... Taehyung momentarily casting his gaze away. To be honest, he too was scared as all hell, the shivers not from the cold but from his slowly surfacing fears. Quite honestly, Taehyung just wanted Jungkook to shut up. To stop reminding him of their potentially deadly mission tomorrow. Not one night had they put their worries aside, and Taehyung wanted so badly to loose himself in those big brown eyes and fall into all the love Jungkook had to give. 

So biting down against his lower lip with anticipation, Taehyung gave a reassuring smile, "Positive."

That one word was enough for Jungkook to lift his hand, brushing it over Taehyung's cheek.
In the room that was moonlight and shadow they were close enough to breathe in each other's scent. 

Jungkook's arms draped around Taehyung's shoulders, bringing his face down until their lips connected once more. Taehyung felt Jungkook's hand in his hair, how he loved the softness, watching it tumble as he released it. Then his hand moved down his back, Jungkook slipping his hands underneath Taehyung's shirt as he began to roam Taehyung's skin. 

Taehyung pulled himself away, reaching for the bottom of the fabric before throwing his shirt over his head and casting it aside to the floor. 

Jungkook went to sit up, but Taehyung only pushed him back down. 
"Taehyung-" he was cut off with a kiss, Jungkook eventually kissing back as he reached up for Taehyung's hair. But Taehyung pulled away, grabbing his hands and gently placing them back down by Jungkook's side. 

"No touching." He chuckled

Jungkook sulked, "That's no fun."

"Shh." Taehyung brought a finger to his lips and kissed him again. 
It was a slow process, but Taehyung wanted to enjoy it, but most of all, he wanted Jungkook to enjoy it.