I'm Back

I'm back

Thoughts swimmed around in Aria's head as to why and what happened to him. Why hasn't he found her sooner.Why? this why question seemed to bang on Aria's head. screaming silently ask...askk....askkkkk.

"Why Didn't you come sooner?" she stared at him realizing she just blurted it out. His eyes widened as he saw her just nervously waiting on the answer.

"Because i didn't know you'd still be here,I thought you were gone Ari,I missed you and i didn't find this letter until a few days ago."

"Then why didn't you know it was me?" She asked him seriously. "I have no idea, there could've been a coincidence" he touched the little glass bird sitting on the table. "Okay..but what about-" wynter interrupted her "shhh. Ari i'm here now." He kissed her gently. She smiled agreeing. She grabbed his hand and said "I've missed you so much jerr bear "

She smiled slightly looking displeased. He could tell she was worried. He was easily frustrated by the fact she didn't trust him. They just made love yesterday and she didn't fucking trust him. He sighed "What can i do to make you happy beautiful"? She looked up at him dumbfounded and bewildered. "Huh?" She muttered. He coos "What can me Wynter do you you Beautiful Aria" he winked at her. "Stay this time" she said with an abrupt voice. That cut to Wynter like a slap in the face. "Ari you know i was killed right?" She realized now what she hd done "Wynter i-i-" her words scattered. "I'm soo sorry." He pats her "it's okay."

Darkness came through as quickly as lightening. They departed with a kiss on each other's cheek. "Goodnight beautiful" she blushed because he is the one and only one who ever called her beautiful. "Goodnight jerr bear, Wynter" she paused "Uhmm Jerr?" He turned around preparing himself for a question. "Why do you go by Wynter now?" He starred "Well..." he clinched the back of his neck "I mean look at me, im different, my hair...my figure." She laughed,ran over and kissed him. "But your still my amazing goofy little jerr bear" she cooed in amusement. "I love you Aria, and nothing will ever change that babe." She blushed again, his words swoon her as if it were a movie. "Nighty night sexy" she winked at him.