Tea please.

She pats her face, lightly being sure not to ruin the makeup in front of Wynter. She liked his look. But neither knew they were vampires. He glanced down at her lips, she was preparing for bite considering he was so close to her. "No,no miss won't do, I'm not human" she starred at him in awe only because the fact he was smart to figure her out. There glances met and their hands touched, as he was trying to help her up. "Uhhh, you want drink?" He looked at her.... in curiousity once again. "Miss, i told you im no human." She laughed "Oh i know"   he laughed realizing.what she meant and said sarcastically "Tea please" she smiled. They both got up and went to the nearby woods.

Wynter scaled the tree, grabbing two birds for this new lady that he couldnt seem to even want hurt. She is delicate he thought... she is pretty... the way her hair fell right over her eye that she has to keep pushing it back is cute... her deep brown eyes.. her dark  curly hair. All these thoughts whirling around in Wynters mind. Aria picked up a limb and threw it at him hitting his back "Hurry up ya doof" she giggles and coos at him. "Im coming... chill out ya looser" he yelled back at her in amusement. "Less talking more getting" she laughed at how she was the reason he clucked back in the first place. He climbed back down the tree and forced over her "drink and food" she stared at it "Awwe thanks Wynter" he ripped his open using two teeth. "Your welcome b-MISS" he said catching himself from calling her beautiful.