Until tomorrow

Until tomorrow

"Goodbye dear, i will come back tomorrow as soon as possible" wynter said as he brushed her shoulder lightly. "I would enjoy your company" she smiled lightly. He walked out barely keeping his eyes off of Aria, beautiful Aria. Inside he misses her already, he missed her before he "knew" her. He knows who he is but when does he tell her. His touch on her runs electricity through her whole body and she quivers.

She said "bye J-Wynter" she slipped up but corrected herself. "J-Wynter?" He said repeating her in question. "I almost said Jared....sorry" his eyes opened widely. Thoughts churned in his head. "Aria.." he began clearing his throat,tears filled his eyes. "I am Jared"

Aria fell to the floor and gasped. "YOU'RE WHO?!?" tears filled her eyes with joy and happyness,but she was also confused. He said softly "I'm jared..." she smiled as the little drops glistened and rolled down her red cheeks.

She jumped up and tackled him,raining him with tiny kisses. He kissed her back passionatly. She felt so alive again. Her smile was back,her warmth was back. When she first lost Jared she lost everything she had known.
What happened to him, is he lying. Is he really Jared. Is he Jared. That questionitive thought resounded he Aria's head. Her eyes widened,pushing him of for a quick second. "You're Jared?" She stared in those newly changed eyes but familiar. "Yes, Aria Lila Montreal" she clutched his back pulling him in to kiss him. "I've missed you so much" she began running her fingers up his shirt feeling his now bulky abdomen. He cupped her perfect pink cheeks kissed her biting her bottom lip.

She slipped his shirt off and kissed his now bare chiseled chest. The glistening but sexy sweat beads running down his back and forehead didn't bother Aria. All she cared about is having her Jerry back.

He pulled her close slipping her pants of kissing softly down her next to right above her hips. He grasped her little hips that he missed so much. 

He bit her inner thigh tugging on it softly. She let out a quiet moan. She clutched his dark black hair, yearning his touch more and more. His patience lessened and she clawed at his back letting out an even louder moan,as he thrusts into her deeper and deeper. She came letting out a louder moan saying "Wynter".