The Sound and Plan

Dedicated to: KatRat1706

Wynter thought about if these people were still alive. If they were who are they and why is this letter in the walls of his abandoned house. He wanted to know so he got ready to go to the local library in something nice. He spritzed some Men's cologne on and looked in the broken mirror.

He arrived at the library tired and thirsty. He asked the librarian if he had head of Aria. "Aria who?" He didn't know who or what her last name was. All he knew was that her name was Aria.... and that she used to live or be aquainted with someone in that house. "Please check for someone in the house 150 Charleton street." She looked at him blankly and then looked at the paper he had handed her. "Is this your adress aswell?"

Wynter scratched the back of his neck smelling the scent of human blood, this is why he never goes out. "Ehh, yes m'am" she stared at him as he tensed up. "Something wrong boy?" She scoffled snarling out of her nose as if she suspected this to be a prank. "N-No M'am" he shook his head with a swift movement. "Okay, i'll read into it but its gonna cost ya" she held out her hand demanding money for the service he wanted. "How much?" She thought about it. "How about 20 dollars now and then 10 after." He nodded his head in a hurry he placed 20 dollars in her hand. "I need to go, i'll be back later to get info, maybe tomorrow." With a quick fluent motion he was out the door before she could say anything. She starred in amazement and wondered how someone could zoom off that fast.

Wynter now walking down streets of town was being scanned by the people around. His heart beat faster and faster with each human passing. He needed food... but where? He glanced over and saw woods. He walked to them. Looked up he heard the coos and the cheeps of the birds above. The scaled a tree and got a bird with quick motions. He ripped it open using his sharp fangs and his hunger was quenched.He was happy,But what next?