The Call...

"Are you kidding me" she said biting her lip furiously happy. "No kidding here Ari." He said poking her nose. "Im hungry" she stuck her fangs out showing him. "Wanna hunt?" She asked. "Sure" he answered. And Aria placed her hand on his thigh "found it" she said squealing jokingly. "Ouhh, someone wished i was the sex god? I could" he poked his bottom lip out whimpering. "Babe-" she crossed her arms knowing she wanted him, But resisted, winking at him. "Maybe later, now go fetch pretty boy"

Wynter brought back two squirrels. Aria ripped through them like presents on Christmas morning."oh boy, can that be-" wynter paused and started humming. She flicked him "babe, anytime" she winked biting her lip. He grabbed her hand and began to kiss her lips. Blood from the squirrels still remaining on their lips.

Wynter pulled Aria onto him. The car horn beeped. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp. Aria shifted to make it top, Kissing him roughly not knowing where to place her hands. He played with her chest, smiling pulling her closer and closer with each breath. Then suddenly her phone rang out. "Hello?" She said into the disturbing phone agitated. "I see you, and i'm going to kill you" aria dropped the phone. "Babe go, go, go."