Who is that?

They walked back to Aria's house and joked around.She couldn't help but to constantly glance at him and many many times their glances met. They made each other smile.

"So Aria, can I ask you the question..I don't want to hurt you. I just wanna know you." She edged in her couch preparing herself to tell a story.

"Well, when i was human i met a boy named Jared. We got to know each other for months and months-" she choked and Wynter interupted "Miss you don't have to tell me now." She smiled sweetly knowing he understands her pain.

They heard a creak coming from above... "what was that"? Aria said and both of there fangs readied themselves. They stood their ground fiercely.

Someone was walking upstairs they heard it. She stared at Wynter curiously and afraid. She clinged to him like a baby to its dad.

Errrekk...the stairs went. Someone was coming down. "It might be an animal" wynter whispered. They walked causeously to the stairs. It was a human. "Who are you?!?" Aria shouted scared. "I'm Caleb" Aria hissed at him.  The new boy caleb stood there hands up in the air. Wynter gave him a hatefull look and pulled Aria in close. "Why are you here?" Wynter asked. Caleb looked around panicking "isn't this place aband-" Aria snapped before he could finish "NO, and you're not welcome, get out now"