Waiting 'til your love rots [64]

I laid on the floor, bruised with the sleeves of my uniform torn off and the gem which was on the collar pulled out. I didn't want to move. Though, I didn't cry while they kicked the living crap out of me. That bored them so they left. Of course, not without tearing my room apart. The door was gone. The cushions were torn to shreds with the book I was reading. And the bookshelf was on the ground.

I looked at the broken frame of my glasses. I closed my eyes for a moment. At least the bracelet shattered. But at what cost? Footsteps alerted me. "Neddy?" the voice made my eyes open, "Neddy, is that ya?" he went to my side. 

"Sh-Shinji-San?" I looked at him, "Is-Is that really you?"

"It's me," he pulled me into a hug, "Don't worry, it's me."

I gripped on his haori and began crying. Every single muscle started to ache as I clung onto him. I muffled my sobs. He cupped my face, wiping my tears with his thumb, "Can ya stand?" he asked. I weakly nodded, struggling to get up but still managed to get up. I rubbed my eyes on my arm. 

He patted my back and slung me over his shoulder. "You brought the others here?" I asked, looking at the number 5 at the back of his white haori. "The whole Gotei 13 came here," he informed, "One of our objectives was to rescue ya." He stopped for a moment, "Yer bleeding."

Shinji placed me down. "I'm bleeding?" I asked, "Where?" he lifted the skirt up a little, revealing my bleeding left calf. "Oh," I blinked, "But I thought it closed..." he ripped the sleeve of the haori and wrapped it around the wound. "Are you allowed to do that?" I asked as he picked me up again. "No," he answered, "But this thing is a cheap garment, they'll understand."

We stayed silent for a moment. My senses buzzed with multiple Reiatsu around me. "So, are you just gonna drop me off somewhere?" I questioned. "Just gonna hand ya over to Squad 4," he replied, "Though, I'm searching for Aizen." I stayed silent for a while, "If you continue ahead and take a left you can find him," I informed, patting his back.

"Huh," he said, "You can sense him?" he continued ahead. I hummed, "I've been here for a while, I start to recognize their Reiatsu," I added, "Plus he's Reiatsu is pretty strong right now." Shinji took a left. I tapped my fingers on his back, "What does the Hogyoku look like?" "He didn't show ya?" he asked. I shook my head. "It looks like an orb," he paused, "I think ya will know when ya see it," he informed, "Why ya ask?"

"Thinking about erasing it from existence," I answered.

"Ya can do that?" Shinji asked.

"Maybe," I murmured, "Let's hope I can."

He stopped for a while. "I'm gonna throw ya over there," his words caused my head to perk up. "Where? I can't see anything in front of you," I muttered, trying to turn my head. "I can sense it," he muttered, lifting me off his shoulder, "Ya see that pole over there?" he turned me. I nodded, noticing Aizen and Ichigo were in the room. "That's where the Hogyoku is," he patted my hip, "I'll launch ya over there and cover ya," he paused, "Alright?"

I nodded, "Alright--,"  upon hearing that answer he threw me over the pole. It took me a moment before I reached out for the pole to ensure a landing. I got onto my feet and stuck my hand into the pole, gripping onto a round small object. I took it out, in my hand a small bluish-purple orb with some kind of substance floating in it.

I froze for a second. It felt powerful. It was pushing my own presence away. I shook my head and cupped my hand around it. I took a deep breath, "This might be overwhelming for me." My palm glowed magenta. And I started reversing time around the orb. I felt light-headed for a moment, feeling some resistance from the thing. Then I felt something snapped. Visions flooded in. 

I couldn't translate what was going on, but I was overwhelmed by it.

My mind went blank. The orb shattered and the pieces slipped through my fingers. It floated in the air for a moment before disappearing. Or was I falling? My back hit the tiles below, yup, I was falling. For a second, I couldn't move. My eye-sight still blurred with visions. My brain trying to recover from the wave.

I got onto my feet, still dizzy as hell and made my way out of the room. A girl with black hair styled into a bob, Shinji and a few others were having a battle against Aizen. My footsteps echoed down the hallway as I made my way to the outside. I couldn't see what was ahead of me, and I was praying nothing would get in my way.

I wasn't in the mood to throw someone to the ceiling.

I pushed the door open, the lights glared into my eyes. I shielded my eyes with my hand as I continued running forward. I bumped into someone and fell down. My face landed on something soft. "Neddy-Chan?" someone squeaked. I blinked. And then I realized, "Orihime-Chan!" I lifted my head up.

Those were softer than I imagined.

Orihime helped me up, "Oh, dear, Neddy-Chan, are you alright?" the orange-haired girl placed her hand on my shoulder, "I'll heal you up, okay?" she wiped the side of my face and brushed some hair off my face. I took her hands into mine, "Ned-Chan?" she asked. I pulled her into a hug, burying my face on her shoulder.

"I missed you," I muttered into her shoulder. I sighed, "Staying there was hell."

"I know, Neddy-Chan," she patted the back of my head, "I missed you too," she ran her hand along with my hair, "That clone was weird." She rubbed my back in a comforting manner, "She cut bangs and it looked weird," she muttered, "And she didn't carry a book around or talk with a special slang you use."

"You mean the one where I put 'lah' at the end of certain words?" I said, smiling. Oh, that was indeed a signature Malay thing I had.

"Yup," she giggled, "It made you sound fun," she placed her hand on my shoulder gently pushing me away, "I'm glad you're back."

"Ah, yelah," I replied, "Even I'm glad."