"Hey Ji, what are we doing up here?" Asked Lami.

"And you called me Ji again, how nice." He rolled his eyes at Lami as she chuckled.

"What do you want me to call you? Jisung oppa?" Her brows went up and down as she looked at the taller, having a mischievous smile plastered on her face.

"Yes and now what? Call me oppa" he replied cockily making the girl's face sour.

"And what if I don't,  Ji?" She removed her sour face and returned to her smug and stubborn one.

"I will punish you brat" he eyed the smaller and she froze.

"W-what?" She replied looking puzzled. She thought of many green things and shook her head to stop it.

'Perks of reading in wattpad tch' she thought.

Jisung realized what he just said and also got flustered. He manned up and took Lami's hands walking towards the love locks, where anyone who would put their names on the lock and lock it on the 'whatever-you-call-it-thing' would make their relationship last.

"And what are we doing infront of here?"

"Ofcourse write our name and lock it dimwit"

Lami raised one of her brows and said "What for? We aren't a couple tho"

"Then we will" Jisung said and left Lami frozen to buy a lock. As soon as he returned, he saw Lami still standing on her previous spot.

He decided to make fun of her so he snuck behind the frozen girl and readied himself to tickle Lami's sides.

He stretched his hands upward and counted in his mind, 3 2 1. He tickled Lami making her flinch and laugh.

"Yahhh stooopp HAHAHHAHAHAHA" she laughed and kept saying stop as the boy still won't stop until his favor won't be granted.

"Call me oppa first" he said, still tickling the girl.

"yes yes I will HAHAHAHAHA j-just stooop HAHHAHAHAHAHH" she said trying to stop the boy and he stopped.

He held both of Lami's hands and smiled at Lami who is now facing the boy. "Say it" he said, still smiling.

Lami blushed and hang her head low, she's shy to say it this time because there is no serious reason to say so.

"Jisung o-oppa?" She muttered low in a cute voice, still looking at the ground, highkey embarrassed.

"Wait what? I cant hear it, say it again" He said as his face went closer to the girl. Lami got enough of his antics so she looked up ready to punch Jisung.

"Yah!! You dimwit, stop it or I'll punch you and never see you again" she threatened as Jisung just grinned.

"As if you would"

Lami just glared at Jisung as they stood infront of the love lock section.

"What are you glaring at? Write your name and I'll do the same and lock it" Jisung looked at Lami smirking. She just did what he said and locked the lock.

"So you will forever be stuck with me and call me oppa" he teasingly said as he threw his arms over Lami's shoulders.

she didn't bother to remove it as she enjoyed him being rarely touchy.

They walked home as they were talking about their future.

After a long walk, they arrived infront of Lami's own house. You name it, she's rich.

"Ji wanna go inside?" She called

"I told you to call me oppa" he eyed the girl but went inside, shrugging.