Chapter 16

Lauren sees Alfred's car drive away right as they enter her Mercedes. Zayn turns on the car and floors it before they can shoot the tires. Lauren looks back to see the mansion disappear.

"We need to go back!" Lauren says.

"It's dangerous boss," Zayn says over her.

"I don't give a fuck Zayn I'll die for her," Lauren says.

"No boss not like this, we aren't armed we'll get overrun," Zayn says.

----------

Lauren slams her fist down on the counter, pissed off at this point. "How the fuck did you guys just fucking leave us like that?" She asks all her members that were there.

All the others that stayed home come into the room, confused. The members step back, scared out of their lives.

"Great now thanks to you all, that fucking bastard has my fucking girlfriend," Lauren groans.

"Lauren relax," Colson speaks up.

"How the fuck am I suppose to relax?" Lauren raises her voice.

"I attached a fucking tracking chip on her, with her consent, of course. I know where she is," Colson says.

"Then lets fucking get her," Lauren says.

"No go the fuck upstairs and we'll get her early morning," Colson says.

Lauren groans and throws her hunter knife on the counter. She goes upstairs to see her baby boy sleeping. Lauren goes over to his crib and touches his pale cheek. "Don't worry baby boy I'll get your mother back, even if I die trying, I promise you she'll be here for you, holding you in her arms," Lauren whispers.

She changes into her pajamas, grabs one of Camila's hoodies, and lays down on the bed. She hugs the hoodie close to her, taking in her girlfriend's flowery scent. Lauren yawns and closes her eyes keeping the hoodie close to her. Luckily Noah didn't give her troubles that night so the green-eyed girl was able to get some sleep.

----------

Upon crack of dawn, Camila wiggles around in her cell. She groans loudly and lays her head back on the cement floor. The gates open and in walks the disgusting man that separated her from her girlfriend and son.

"Morning sunshine," Austin kneels down beside her.

"Morning asshole," Camila groans.

"Look I know we got off on the wrong foot but..." Austin trails off, "I really don't want to cause trouble.

"Then let me go asshole," Camila spits in his face.

"I can't do that," Austin wipes the spit off from his face.

"Why? You keep me here Lauren will just come and destroy every single one of you," Camila says.

"That's what I'm expecting, for her to run into my trap but until then we will wait to send the message since well they don't know where you are," Austin stands up. "I hope we can form a better relationship beautiful."

"In your dreams asstin," Camila hissed.

Austin closes the gate and final leaves. "Jokes on him he doesn't know Colson planted a tracking device with a voice recorder," Camila mumbles to herself. She reaches up to the back of her ear and takes off the small device. She touches the little red button as it starts flashing.

"Hey Colson I don't know if you're going to get this but if you do I want to warn you that Austin is going to lead you guys into a trap, be careful, tell Lauren I love her, I will destroy this tracking device hopefully you have already gotten my location," Camila speaks into the little device. She pressed the little red button again as the flashing stops, then the red light goes off.

Camila looks out to the gate and slams the device against the concrete floor, smashing the device into pieces. The brunette lays her head back again, closing her eyes.

"Please, lead me back into Lauren's arms, I'm begging you, I need her, alive not dead, take care of her father, my lord, give her strength..."