Chapter 7

Lauren closes the door to her bedroom and turns to look at Camila.

"Are you going to shower first or I am?" Lauren asks.

"How about we shower together to save water and money," Camila runs her hands down Lauren's chest to her abdomen.

"Baby," Lauren blushes.

Camila pulls her to the restroom and closes the door. "That's a yes to me than," Camila whispers.

Both girls get undressed and enter the master bathroom shower. Camila puts her hand under the stream of water to check the temperature and it's perfect.

Lauren hugs Camila from behind and the younger girl smiles. Lauren kisses down her neck taking in all of Camila's skin like it was the first time she ever explored her.

Camila gives Lauren more space and moves them under the stream of water. Lauren grabs Camila's shampoo first and pours a fair amount on her hand. She turns Camila around and starts running her hand through her locks, washing her hair.

She lightly scratches her scalp making Camila hum in satisfaction.

"You really do have those good fingers," Camila giggles.

Lauren smiles and keeps washing the younger girls' hair. Once Lauren is done she does the same but with the conditioner. Lauren washes Camila's hair keeping her close to her. They go back under the stream of water, the shampoo and conditioner washing off.

Camila opens her eyes since she didn't want shampoo entering her eye. Once she does, she is met with Lauren's beautiful emerald eyes.

Camila takes in Lauren's features never really believing the gorgeous woman to be the mother of her child and her girlfriend.

"Camila," Lauren's raspy voice speaks up.

Camila snaps back to reality and smiles. "Sorry I was just..." Camila trails off, "Thinking about how lucky I am."

"Lucky and why is that baby?" Lauren asks.

"Someone as brave, beautiful, loyal, and honest as you don't really belong with someone like me," I whisper.

"I don't deserve you, baby girl, " Lauren says. "But what we have is something amazing baby, Noah is amazing, and I'm damn sure I'll always protect you two," Lauren whispers.

"You always find the sweetest things to say," Camila smiles.

"Are you crying?" Lauren laughs.

"What? Of course not it's the water," Camila smiles.

Lauren chuckled and kisses Camila deeply. She picks her up in her arms, hugging Camila tight. Camila giggles and runs her hand through Lauren's wet hair.

"I love you so much," Camila whispers.

"I love you too," Lauren kisses her lips.

Once both girls are done showering, Lauren turns the water off and wraps a towel around her waist. She gets out and Camila comes in breastfeeding Noah.

Lauren smiles and starts getting ready for bed. Once both girls are done getting ready for bed they go back into the actual room and Camila lays Noah down inside his crib. Lauren hugs her from behind and smiles.

"You know this kid means a lot to every single one of us in this house," Lauren speaks up.

"Really?" Camila smiles.

Lauren sees that Noah already fell asleep and she turns her girlfriend around to look at her. "Yeah..." Lauren smiles, "A kid was something this gang needed last and there was not a better woman to be the mother."

Camila goes on her tippy toes and presses their lips together. "I feel the same way about you," Camila smiles brightly.