Chapter 13

A/N: Thank you so much for the 900 reads! Love you all 😘
Ps:I don't know Victoire's middle name so I'll just make it up! ---------------------------------------
Teddy's POV (again!)
I stood on the aisle, waiting for my soon-to-be wife to come.

Of course I had calmed down a bit, now I could stand without wanting to jump around and hit my had against the wall multiple times. But I was still a nervous wreck.

I was lost in my thoughts, but snapped out of it when a song started playing and Victoire entered with Bill.
My jaw dropped, she was just... perfect. It was more than gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, any of these compliments. The only word that would fit was perfect.

Bill kissed her forehead and looked at me, as if he was telling me: "She's yours". We walked to the aisle and the preacher started talking.

*Let's skip to the 'I do' part, okay?*

The preacher looked at me.
"Do you, Edward Remus Lupin, take Victoire Gabrielle Weasley as your fully wedded wife? Do you promise to comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" He said and I said:
"I do."
Then he looked at Victoire, asking her:
"Do you, Victoire Gabrielle Weasley, take Edward Remus Lupin as your fully wedded husband? Do you promise to comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"
"I do" She told him.

"Then, by the power invested on me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" He said.

I bent down and kissed her, making everyone cheer. We pulled away and ran to the door laughing, ignoring what the wedding planners, as known as Grandma Weasley and Fleur, had told us to do.

*skipping to the after party*

The party was awesome, and everyone was having a lot of fun. Me and Vic had our slow dance and now we were playing tag with the cousins. Yes, she was in a wedding dress and was running around with us, but what could we do? It was fun.

Then her mother called us to cut the cake and take some pictures. She grabbed a knife to cut the cake and I put my hands over hers. We cut the cake and her mother told us to smile for the photo.

Of course I couldn't miss that opportunity, so when she was looking to the camera, I smashed the cake on her cheek and Fleur took the picture. "Hey!" Vic said. "You never leave a cake near me" I told her smiling mischievously.

She smashed cake on my face too and we would have continued that cake war if our aunts hadn't stopped us, saying we would end up destroying the cake.

We talked, danced, laughed, and mostly had fun until the party was over.

That was the best day of my life.

-------------------------------------
A/N: I just found out I can't write a wedding 😁 Sorry guys, this chapter was horrible.