Chapter 6

Teddy's POV
I ran into the wall of the Platform 9 and 3/4, carrying Lily on my shoulders, almost an entire hour before the train was supposed to arrive. Of course, nobody was there but the security staff. They were looking at us strangely, probably thinking we were either crazy or didn't know what time the train arrived.
I knew we could have arrived later, so we wouldn't have to wait too much, but I couldn't contain myself. I had woken up at 5 a.m. and woke the rest of the family also, since I was jumping around the house excitedly, probably looking like a loon. Why I was so excited? Because Victoire was finally coming back from her 7th year. I had visited her multiple times, like when there were quiddich games and her graduation, but it wasn't enough. We had started dating the day she was leaving, so we didn't have much time to see each other.
I snapped out of my thoughts when Lily yelled: "Teddy!"
She looked kind of angry, I guess she had been calling me for a while. "Sorry Lils" I say picking her up and placing her on my hip as if she was a baby. "So... Little Teddy is nervous about meeting Victoire again!" She teased, smirking at me. "Since when you can read my thoughts? You know legilimency now?" I laughed and she stuck her tongue out. "Excuse me, I am a relationship expert. I knew you and Vic would get together a loooooooong time ago." She said sassily. "What a sassy 10-year-old you are, huh?" I said tickling her. She laughed and, once she stopped, she asked: "Why did we have to come so early? No one is here yet, not even uncle Percy!"
I blushed. Wait, why we're I blushing because of something a ten year old girl said? I don't know. Anyways, I said: "I couldn't wait, I want to see Vic!". Lily rolled her eyes. "But now you will have to wait here. If we had stayed at home, I would probably be sleeping." She said. "I guess we have a lot of spare time" I said sitting on a bench. Lily seemed to light up as an idea came to her head. "Why don't we buy something for Vic?"
"That's a good idea!" I said "But what would we buy?" Lily thought for a while and said that we could buy flowers. We went to the muggle train station and searched around for a flower store. We found a little one. "What color do you want? And what type?" Lily asked me. "Maybe we could buy white roses and I could change their color with magic" I said. Lily nodded and ran to the front desk and asked the lady: "Can we have 20 white roses, please?" The lady smiled and nodded, getting up to wrap the flowers. Once she came back, she asked: "What do you want me to write?" Of course Lily spoke up before I could. "From Teddy and Lily, to Vic!" I looked at her and asked: "Why don't you let me speak?" Both Lily and the woman laughed. I payed for the flowers and held them in one hand while the other hand held Lily's. We walked through the Platform 9 and 3/4 to see that it wouldn't take long until the train arrived, since a lot of people were there. I asked Lily to hold the flowers while I made the spell to make them colorful. Once I finished, the flowers were bright pink and blue, Vic's favorite colors. "The train is arriving!" Lily yelled happily.
After a few minutes, the train had stopped and the students started to get out. It didn't take long for me to find Victoire, her hair almost sparkled with the light. She ran to us and I hugged her. I picked her up and kissed her. God, I missed her so much! We pulled away to Lily saying: "What about me? Didn't you miss your little cousin?" Vic laughed. she bent down and said: "I missed you Lily, it's just that Teddy is my boyfriend now!"
"I know, he wouldn't stop talking about you" Lily said and I blushed "Oh, and he bought you flowers!" I gave her the flowers and she smiled. "Thanks Teddy, they are so beautiful" She said and hugged me. I whispered in her ear: "Anything for my favorite cousin and best friend".