Chapter 8 - Part 2

Domi's POV (Hahah! I bet you weren't waiting for that!)
Me, Rose and Lily were eavesdropping Teddy's and Victoire's conversation. There is no way we would lose this chance, we were the biggest Tedoire shippers!
Anyways, they were having a little argument because Vic thought Teddy was cheating on her. I was talking to the girls ( is was more of whispering, but who cares) and Victoire said one thing that brought our attention back to them: "We're over."
We looked at each other, eyes widened. We ran away from the door to the sofa, so it wouldn't be obvious that we were listening. Just as we sat down, Teddy burst through the door and ran out of the Burrow. Oh, I forgot to say we were all having lunch at grandma's house. Lily ran after him as Victoire ran upstairs to dad's old bedroom.
"He apparated" Lily said when she returned "I think he went home".
I went upstairs after Vic to find her sitting on the floor, sobbing, and her makeup running down her face. "Vic!" I exclaimed as I ran to her side and sat down, hugging her. "What happened?" I asked. She didn't answer, and neither stopped crying, only cried even harder. I had never seen her like this, so fragile. Rose and Lily slowly came in holding some home made chocolate and water. "Want some water?" Rose said as she sat down with us, Lily following her.
After almost an hour, Victoire had drank the water and had calmed down, Lily asked: "Can you tell us what's wrong?"
I was about to kill Lily! She heard their conversation, but, as you see, she didn't understand when they said they were "over". For a 11 year old girl, she was acting kind of dumb.
"We had a argument" Vic said "It got more serious and now, we are over" She was about to start crying again, so I said: "Sooooo... Why don't we eat some chocolate and ice cream? Me and Lily will get it." Lily looked confused. "Why do I have to go? I don't want to!" She said pouting. "Come on, Lily" I said through gritted teeth. I pulled her by the arm until we were by the stairs. "Go talk to your mother" I whispered "Maybe she can go with us to talk to Teddy". Lily and I ran to the kitchen, where, as usual, aunt Ginny and aunt Hermione were talking. "Mum!" Lily almost screamed, startling both of the women. "What?" Ginny asked angry because Lily interrupted her conversation. "Mum, can me and Domi go home so we can see if Teddy is there because he and Vic just broke up and she is crying her eyes out upstairs but we need to make them sort it out and get back tog-" She was cut off by aunt Hermione saying: "Calm down, say it slowlier, I don't think I heard you correctly. They broke up?". I nodded and aunt Ginny said: "I never thought they would break up! Now, you two have to go and talk to him. Domi, you can apparate, right?" I nodded "So you can go home, here are the keys. But I don't think it's safe for you to go by yourselves, so ask one of the boys to go with you, okay?" We didn't even answer, we just ran to the back garden, where the boys were playing some muggle game uncle Harry had taught them. "Boys" I said, but they continued playing. "Boys" I repeated. "BOYS" I screamed and they finally stopped and looked at me. "So, while playing here, you kind of missed a lot of what was happening." I said. "Just tell us what happened!" James and Fred screamed. "Okay, we will. So, Teddy and Victoire had an argument" Lily said. "And then... they broke up." I completed.
"WHAT?" They all screamed.
"You heard it right, they broke up. Now we have to go and talk to Teddy, he apparated to the Potter's an hour ago. We need one of you to go with us." I said.
"C'mon James, you are coming with us." Lily said and he groaned. "Hurry!" She screamed and he ran to her side. "Let's go" I said and Lily and James grabbed one of my arms each to side-apparate, since I had graduated the year before.
We appeared in front of their house and Lily opened the door. We all ran upstairs to Teddy's room, where we found him laying on his bed with a pillow over his face. James pushed Lily so she would be the first one to talk since she is his favorite. "Teddy?" She said "Are you okay?". He didn't move, but said: "No. No I'm far from okay." You could see he had been crying only by his voice. James walked over to him and took the pillow from him. Not to be mean or anything, but he looked awful. He had tear stains on his cheeks and his eyes were all puffy and red. "Dude, you are horrible" James said. Okay, Albus is now the smartest one of the family.
"I know, now give me my pillow" Teddy said trying to get the pillow from my hands but failing. "Now tell us what happened, Vic was sobbing so much she couldn't speak." I said and he told us the whole story, crying every now and then. We were all sitting beside him as he spoke. "Ted" James said "Do you really think you are, or will ever be, happy without Vic?". "No, breaking up with her was the worst thing I've ever done!" He said pouting.
"Now, you have to get her back!" Lily said. Teddy thought for a while and said: "You are right. I need her!"