Chapter 7

Victorie's POV
Once again, it's September 1st. I love this day. Not because it is the day the whole family sees each other while leaving the younger cousins at Kings Cross, but it's also mine and Teddy's anniversary. Today we are going out after saying goodbye to the cousins. Where we were going? I don't know. I think everyone but me does, but somehow Teddy convinced the whole family not to tell me. Oh, and today the babies of the family are going to Hogwarts for their first year. Lily and Hugo were leaving today, Grandma won't stop talking about this. We were supposed to meet up at a famous muggle restaurant near Kings Cross. I don't remember it's name, I think it was called McDonut or something. McDonalds! Yeah, McDonalds.
Anyways, after I was ready I walked downstairs to see everyone but Domi sitting on the sofa. We talked for a few minutes until she was ready, and we left.
The Potter family was already there, including Teddy. I sat by him and everyone talked until the rest of the family arrived and we went to Kings Cross, Lily and Hugo never leaving each other's side. They looked like twins, both of them with the straight red hair and freckles all over their cheeks. We hugged them goodbye and they hopped in the train, going to a compartment with their siblings and cousins and waved to us. Me and Teddy left early so we could go to our date. He told me to close my eyes and I side-apparated with him. When I felt my feet touching the ground I asked: "May I open my eyes now?" "Yes" He said.
I opened my eyes and saw a blanket laying on the ground of a garden with a picnic set on it. It didn't take me long to notice that it was Grandma Weasley's garden, and we were next to the swing. "Happy 2 years anniversary" He said half smiling. I pecked his cheek and sat by the tree, motioning for him to do the same. We ate and after almost an hour, there was nothing left and I sat on his lap. "You know Vic" He said " Harry told me that they used to bet about when we would start dating"
I looked at him "Really?" I laughed "Yeah, even when we were like, 3 or 4 years old" he told me laughing also. "Who won?" I asked. "Uncle Ron. He said we would start dating around 7th year." I said. I laid my head on his shoulder and we stayed like that for a while until he suddenly spoke up. "I love you Vic"
I kissed him. When we pulled away, I said: "I love you too".