Chapter 11

"Can't we take a break? I have a headache and I'm tired of looking at dresses" I asked.

Me, my aunts and girl cousins sat in the living room of the Burrow looking at wedding magazines and after 3 hours, I felt like punching anyone who asked me about wedding dresses, cakes and this stuff.

They all looked at me like I was crazy. "Of course not! We haven't even read half of the magazines yet!" My mom said.
"Mom, but I'm tired!" I complained "I don't want to see those magazines!".
"Why don't we go dress shopping instead?" Aunt Ginny asked, trying to stop the fight between me and my mom that was about to start.
"Well, I wanted to sleep, but dress shopping is better than these magazines" I said making a face and they all laughed.
-
"So, there is three stores we can go to in this mall" Aunt Angelina said when we arrived at the muggle mall "There's also another one in the Diagon Ally (A/N: I don't know if I wrote it correctly, sorry guys)".
"Let's go to the first one!" Lily said excitedly.

We entered a store and, as fast as a golden snitch, my cousins and aunts were running everywhere to see the dresses.

Oh, lord.
-

"Are you sure any dress will ever be the one I want? Because this is the 17th dress I try today!" I complained.
"I don't know why you're complaining, I love trying these dresses on!" Lily said jumping around, with a cute white dress on, since she was the flower girl.
"Yeah, but you tried 2 dresses and the second one was perfect" I said "Besides, I am the bride, and I have a few aunts forcing me to try another dress." I said glaring at my aunts.
They all laughed. "I think you should try one more. If you don't like it, we'll go to another store tomorrow. Deal?" Aunt Ginny asked.
"Deal." I said and by my facial expression, she noticed I wasn't so sure.
"Don't worry, it was the same with me. I didn't even want to try the dresses, Hermione and Angeline basically forced me to." She laughed looking at them. I laughed too and grabbed a dress.

I put it on, and I have to say, it was amazing. It was white, as most of the wedding dresses are, but it had golden details, like if it was charmed.
I went back to the room where they were and, as soon as they saw me, they went silent. The silence remained until Rose spoke up.
"You look so pretty!" She said.
"I think this is the one." I said.
-
"Welcome to the Douce Petit bakery! How can I help you today?" The lady from the bakery said.
"We would like to see a wedding cake" I said.
She guided us to another room. It took a while to organize the seats, but after it was done she showed us a book with multiple pictures of wedding cakes. I chose one that had colorful flowers all over it, because it remembered me of Teddy.
We left the store and each one went home. When we arrived home, all I wanted was peace, but I guess I couldn't have that. All of my male cousins, my uncles and Teddy were in the living room playing a muggle video game.
"Hi Vic" they chorused. I know I should've talked to them, but I was exhausted. I groaned and went upstairs, hearing them laughing.
I didn't have time to think of anything, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

-
A/N: Sorry guys, this chapter was kinda boring... and sorry for the crappy ending.