House Full of Spies (Nejiten) (Short)

A House Full of Spies

More Nejiten! Sorry not sorry, it's my otp :) Fun little drabble. Also, am I the only one who thinks they would both be really kinky? I mean, with their specialties.....so many possibilities..... Also, please give me ship requests!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Meh. It's pretty raunchy? ish?

AU: Narutoverse WHERE NEJI LIVES DAMMIT

----------

"Neji, I–I can't..." She spoke out in between gasps. Her boyfriend continued to pester her with kisses. Quite frankly, Tenten didn't mind them. It was just the fact that they needed to stop that was so frustrating. She tried in vain to push Neji away.

He groaned and pulled her back possessively. He laid her down on the bed underneath him so that she couldn't escape this time. "But why not?" He whispered.

The soft words sent shivers down Tenten's spine. She slyly grinned up at her boyfriend. Neji Hyuga never begs, ever, and the sight of it amused her to no end. She indulged in his kisses for a little longer, but when he started pulling at her shirt, she stopped him.

"Neji..." She whispered. "I can't do this."

"But why not? Is there something wrong?" Neji's face contorted to one of concern when he looked down at Tenten.

Tenten stared into his blank eyes, feeling herself getting lost in them like always. She tried her best to stay strong. "Listen Neji, not now." Her voice quivered and her cheeks grew red from embarrassment.

Neji smirked and planted another kiss near her ear. "Then when?"

She groaned and pushed him slightly, but not enough for him to actually move from his scandalous position covering her body. "When we're not here." She whispered. "I mean, it's one thing if we're at my place, or the training grounds...."

Neji looked down at her with a forlorn expression. "What's wrong with here?"

Tenten raised an eyebrow. "I think you know what's wrong with here, Neji..."

He smirked. "Humor me."

Tenten's face grew even redder from embarrassment. "Well, we're in a house with over fifty people.... including your immediate family...."

"And?" He prompted her with a grin on her face, knowing what she was about to say.

"And, Neji...... they can see through walls."

Neji chuckled as he swept over his girlfriend and attacked her with his tongue again. His arrogant smirk grew even wider.

"Perfect."