Living Situations

Stiles POV

To be honest it actually hasn't been that bad living with Theo. I mean it's only been three days, and I can still barely walk but still. He did take my pain. That's got to count for something. Maybe I can trust him. He does seem to care about me though.

"Hey Stiles," Theo said as he walked in,"are you feeling any better?" I nodded.

"I think I can walk better now, but I am still pretty banged up." He nodded this time and sat down next to me.

"I just want you to feel better. Believe it or not I do care about you. I always have. For longer than you can remember." He then leaned forward. Before I knew it out lips were connected. I pulled back quick though. The engagement ring on my ring told me I belonged with Jackson not Theo. It would be wrong to cheat on him.

"I'm sorry Theo. It would be wrong. I don't have my memories so I barely know you." He nodded in understanding and backed off. I honestly feel bad. But I was in love with Jackson right? That had to be right. I mean why else would I remember things... Romantic things about Jackson and not Theo?

"Yeah you're right. You do barely know me. Well anyways. At the begining in our first chat I said we would take care of the werewolves. Now we are going to do that. Now I know it's only the two of us, but the others aren't going to let us take the other members we need for the pack, so it's just going to be you and me." I nodded. How was I going to warn the McCall pack? Wait. I still have Lydia's phone number, and I think I have Jackson's. Maybe I could make this work.

"So tonight they are all going to gather and figure out a way to make more of the serum that they beat out of you. That's where we take them down. Now I know that you don't have any Powers since you are human so I am going to give you this." He walked behind the couch and pulled out an electricity rod.

"The werewolves react really badly to electricity. If they try and leave you hit them with this. Do you understand?" I nodded. Of course I wasn't going to but them with it, but I had to make him think that I would. Make him think that I'm on his side. That way when he tries to take them down, I will take him down. But whose side am I on. I am going on a guy feeling and fragments of memories to decide where I stand. Remembering these people isn't that easy to do. Especially when you have nothing to back the information on.

Jesus who are these people a voice rang out in my head

Um who are you

Apparently my name is Liam. Who are you

I'm Stiles

So you're the one that they keep talking about. A guy named Scott and a guy named Jackson

Wait this is cool actually. Since we both died, came back to life, and have no memories we can talk telepathically

I guess so....how do I even know I can trust you

Dude I know what you're going through. What you have been going through since you woke up. You can trust me I promise

I don't know. I just don't know anything I guess. Everything is just so weird. All these people I don't know are asking me questions I don't know the answers to. They say they were my best friends, but I don't know them. How can they be my best friends if I don't remember them

Woah Liam calm down. It's the same with me except I remember fragments of things like the exact color of Lydia Martin's hair

Lydia Martin. You knew Lydia Martin

Yeah dude that's what I just said

Stiles....she died yesterday

I blocked Liam out after that. How could I be this upset about a girl I never knew? All I know is that her name is Lydia and she is a strawberry blonde, and if anyone hurts a single Strawberry blonde hair on her head that I will turn them into a fur coat and give it to her for her birthday.

Flashback

"Dude that's awesome I mean this is the greatest thing that has happened to this town since....since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey Lydia. You look...like you're going to ignore me... again." I then proceeded to explain that it was all Scott's fault, and that I was Scarlett nerded by him.

Flashback end

Why do these weird flashbacks keep coming up? I mean they have absolutely nothing to do with anything. All I know is that I seem to trust Jackson, Lydia, and Scott. I trust Liam too. Only because he's in my head.

Awww you trust me

Okay buddy. If you're going to be in my head then we are going to set some ground rules

Like what

That you can't peep into my private thoughts. Tell Jackson Whittemore that Stiles is going to get him serum to save Lydia. Tell him to meet me at the sandwich shop in 20 minutes

Okay who is Jackson

The cute one with the dirty blonde hair

Eww don't call him cute....it's gross

Never mind that just do it I'll get the serum

Okay

Liam's POV

Alright. Let's do this. Um wait who is Jackson again? Maybe I can just ask them? They do seem like they know me. What if I just yelled his name? Yeah I think that's what I might do.

"JACKSON WHITTEMORE!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. It honestly hurt my throat. Let's not do that again.

"Yes Liam." A dirty blonde haired guy said as he walked into the room.

"Meet a guy named Stiles at a sandwich shop in 20 minutes. He said he can save the Lydia girl." His eyes widened and he ran out of the room. I heard yelling and something break before I heard a door slam.

Let's just hope that the gets there in time. I don't know Lydia but I don't want her to stay dead.