Memories

Jackson's POV

Flashback

"I don't get it." I said as I ran my fingers through Stiles hair. He was currently between my legs laying on my chest.

"What's there not to get. C3-PO is a robot that speaks a lot of different languages so he can talk to ewoks." We were currently watching Star Wars Return of the Jedi. It was Stiles turn to pick for movie night. He had already made me watch the first two.

"Okay but why are we watching 4, 5, and 6. Shouldn't we be watching 1, 2, and 3?" He groaned frustrated and got up to get on his knees and face me.

"Jackson four, five, and six were made first so we have to watch them first." I was still confused.

"So why didn't they just label these ones one, two, and three then?" You could tell I was getting on his nerves, but it's so cute when he's mad. His face gets all red and it's just adorable.

"Because they didn't now can we watch the movie and I will answer all questions that you have after it is over?" He asks me. I nod and he resumes the movie. This time though he sits on the other end of the couch.

"Love you Stiles." Those words get him to come back and lay between my legs again. Once he is comfortable he looks up at me and smiles.

"I love you too Jackson." Then he falls asleep after like 5 minutes of just laying there.

Flashback change

"Stiles it's fine the ferris wheel won't hurt you." I said as I extended my hand for him to take.

"Yeah but it's a bit high don't you think?" He was so scared of a ride that I five year old would've gotten on no problem.

"Stiles come on." He eventually gives up and comes to me holding the teddy bear I had won him earlier.

Once we started moving on the ride Stiles started to panic.

"Hey I'm right here you're fine. It's perfectly safe."

"Attention all ferris wheel riders. The ride has broken down. We are getting people down that are towards the bottom now. Once we get it fixed we will get the ones at the top.

Stiles literally paled. We were the ones at the top during this particular moment. He hugged the bear to the point where his knuckles were turning red.

"Hey I'm here." I pulled him into my arms and we just stayed there cuddling until the workers could get us down.

From that moment on Stiles has never gotten on another carnival ride that want the carousel.

Flashback change

We were at the junior prom. Of course Stiles was my date, but I hadn't come out yet and no one knew I was gay, it that I was with Stiles.

When we got there I immediately was given weird looks which made me nervous.

Stiles just squeezed my hand and we walked in.

Later though we were dancing even a slow song came on. It was say you won't let go by James Arthur. Stiles was ready to dance but I wasn't. I panicked and ran out of the auditorium leaving the love of my life in the middle of the dance floor.

Of course it didn't feel right, but I panicked. I didn't know what else I was supposed to do but run.

After about five minutes someone came outside. I was expecting it to be Stiles, but when I looked up I was shocked to see that it was none other than Scott McCall.