Chapter Five

-Watching You-
This is a quite inappropriate chapter

Obito lay on his bed, remembering everything about his life. How if he wasn't there when Rin "died" he wouldn't have saved her. Luckily he did and now they have been dating since. He groaned, unable to sleep, he decided to activate his sharingan to see if he was asleep. He activated it and to his surprise, Kakashi was also not asleep. He was reading a book. Obito read the book along with him, what is this a porn book?? He read with Kakashi until the book was over.

Sometimes when Obito was bored he'd watch Kakashi through Kakashi's own POV. He saw things that were normal, he never engaged in sexual activity with anyone else. He helped people, he was late. He took Obito's habits.

He watched as Kakashi stood up and went to a shelf, he saw his old goggles. Kakashi took off his headband and put Obito's goggles over his eyes. He then went and stood in front of a picture of Obito and looked down at his crotch, he had a boner.

Obito was shocked. He didn't know if the boner was from the book he was reading or maybe it was from.. Obito? No. No way. Kakashi wouldn't. He isn't gay.

Obito ignored the fact that he could even be bisexual or pansexual.

Kakashi then put his hand in his pants and began jerking himself off. In front of Obito's picture, Wearing his goggles. Obito blushed as he watched it happen. Then he remembered that before he "died" Kakashi kissed his forehead. so he did have feelings for Obito. Obito did not know what to do.

Obito was straight. Was he? He was so confused. Obito continued watching Kakashi until it got too much and Obito was as red as a tomato. He deactivated his sharingan.

He had a lot to think about now, so much for sleeping. He had now basically cheated on Rin after watching this occur. What was he gonna do??