Chapter Three

-Crushed-

Obito watched in silence as Rin rambled along about whatever she usually talked about. Obito was too busy staring at the suddenly saddened Kakashi who was sitting away from the group, facing the forest. Obito felt as if this was he fault. Was he missing something? Sadly, Obito didn't have the courage to go and ask Kakashi what was wrong. He just went on with his day.

Before the day ended Minato said something about meeting back at the training grounds because they were going on a mission. Obito walked home, thinking about what the mission would be. He slept fine, woke up fine, everything seemed to be fine. When he woke up he was still hung up about Kakashi looking upset yesterday. He couldn't help but blame himself.

Obito was almost on time today but still late as usual. He expected a sly remark from Kakashi, but there was, Nothing. Obito shrugged it off due to the fact that Kakashi didn't speak much anyway.

"Okay today everyone we will be going to the village hidden in the grass to destroy the Kanabi Bridge." Minato annouced to the kids

They were on the way when Minato stopped everyone to congraulate Kakashi on becoming a Shinobi. Everyone congraulated him. Minato gave him a cool homemade kunai knife and Rin gave him a homemade med kit. Obito, who had forgetten, got him nothing. Obito felt dreadful about this. How could he forget?! Now he feels bad. Kakashi reaches out hia hand in front of Obito to recieve the gift Obito was supposed to get him.

"Wha-What's your hand out for?!" Obito blurted at Kakashi who just took his hand back

Obito sighed. The group continued their journey.

<Time skip to when Obito and Kakashi are fighting>

"We have to save her!" Obito yelled at Kakashi who refused getting to Rin first

Kakashi stayed silent. Obito grabbed his shirt and punched Kakashi in the face. Stunned, Obito had no idea what caused him to do that. He felt sickened by his actions but anger took control once more. Obito screamed at Kakashi who just watched. Angered even further by this, Obito grabbed Kakashi's shirt again. Kakashi closed his eye, preparing to be punched again. Obito didn't he just stood there.

Obito pulled Kakashi closer to him, still yelling at him. Kakashi just stared. Kakashi tried moving but that onlt cause the worst to happen. Obito tripped into Kakashi, connectijg his lips to Kakashi's. Both of them, shocked, pulled away in an instant. Kakashi was blushing hard. Obito was being dramatic and pretending to throw up. Obito didn't know if that counted as his first kiss cause' Kakashi was wearing his mask.

Obito huffled, wiped his lips and walked away from Kakashi. " in the world, those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Obito preached to Kakashi before completely leaving him alone.

<Time skip to when Kakashi and Obito  save Rin>

Obito was still thinking about the kiss. If that was techinally a kiss, he was still thinking about it. He seceretly wished Kakashi had his mask off so he could kiss his real- No.

Kakashi cut off the ropes that were holding Rin behind and took her from the genjutsu that was placed on her. The guy, they thought was dead, rose up and did a jutsu. Earthquake. The roof was caving in! Kakashi Rin, and Obito ran for the exit. Kakashi had fell, Obito went back to save him. Realizing he had no time left he threw Kakashi and sacrficed himself. A rock then fell on the right side of his body. Crushing it.

Through all the smoke he could see Kakashi and Rin. They came back to him and Kakashi tried pushing the rock off of him. There was no use. Obito was going to die.

"Kakashi, Don't bother. My right side is comepletly crushed." Obito pleaded with Kakashi to stop. Kakashi fell to his knees and started crying.

Realizing what was happening Obito reflected on his life. He was gonna die. He didn't wanna leave Kakashi and Rin. He was so scared. He looked st the both of them and studied Kakashi. Remembering he hadn't got a gift for Kakashi he got a perfect idea.

"Kakashi.. I realize now that I haven't got you a gift for becoming a shinobi yet" Obito stated to Kakashi who was now looking at him.

"I'm gonna give you my Sharingan. Rin, Use your medical jutsu to transfer my eye to where Kakashi's left eye should be." Obito looked over at Rin who was shocked to say the least.

Rin sighed, deciding this was what Obito wanted, she'd do it. Obito looked at Kakashi. The last time he'd ever see him. He wanted to be the last thing he'd see. He watched until his eyesight was taken from him and given to Kakashi.

Rin held his hand as Kakashi went out to fight the others. Kakashi came back, Obito released the grip on Rins hand as he sensed Kakashi's presence. Kakashi walked over to him. Stood in front of Rin so Rin wouldn't see. Kakashi then kissed Obito's forehead and whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry.. This is my fault..", Kakashi whimpered out as Obito just smiled

"Kakashi, this isn't your fault. None of it. The only thing i wished that would happen was I'd get to see your face before I go. But let me see the future for you. I can see everything you see with my eye that i have given you. I will be in heaven looking out for you. Someday we will meet again, Comerade. Now go!" Obito said his final words as the building seemed to begin to collapse  again Kakashi wiped his tears away and jumped out, grabbing Rin. Looking at Obito one last time as the Rocks fully covered him.

That was the last time he would ever see Obito Uchiha. Or so he thought.