Once the blond was gone, Rose turned to Jungkook and snickered.

"See, he is so soft-hearted... totally opposite to him." Jungkook just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"What's the next plan?" Rose asked after a moment of silence and Jungkook went to grab a bottle of champagne from the rack and a glass.

He smirked as he poured the shiny liquid into the glass.

"Change in plan." His smirk deepened as he gave one glass to the girl while filling up the other for himself.

"And mind telling me what is this change?" She asked casually but Jungkook don't like the way she talked... but remained silent about that.

"I am not going to break him for now." Jungkook said while taking a sip of alcohol.

Rose smiled at his words because she always opposed that plan.

"Sounds good." She added.

"What's the status of his company?" Jungkook asked as she snickered.

"Of course... worse. He gave Taehyung half of the shares from the company for the fame but now he must be regretting that decision." She smirked and opened the file on her phone to show Jungkook.

"This is the current status... most of the deals are pending due to Taehyung's approval and signatures. The company is at a loss since he is here." She informed Jeon who had a bigger smirk on his face... a satisfied one.

"That's good.... but make it better." He said as she nodded her head with a smile.

"Why not."

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Jimin and Jin went to a private detective... the famous one.

"Hi, Mr. Kim." The person greeted Jin.

"Hi, Mr. Jung." Jin greeted back the tall male with a bright smile.

"Oh call me Hoseok please." The detective chirped as Jin felt a bit less nervous than before.

"Um.. he is Jimin. My friend." Jin introduced both and then Hoseok guided them to his office.

"So, how can I help you?" He asked politely.

"Actually... my cousin got kidnapped by someone."

"Did you file the complaint?" Jin shook his head.

"I am sure you heard about Kim Taehyung's disappearance from his wedding," Jin said with a bit heavy voice and Hoseok's eyes cocked at his words.

"Don't tell me he actually got kidnapped at his wedding." Jin nodded his head and Hoseok sighed.

"Is not like I am complaining, but don't you think you should've informed the police first?" Hoseok asked while leaning on his seat.

"Everyone believes that he ran away from marriage but we saw the video from the hotel. Someone surely kidnapped him but the most confusing thing is, no one called yet for ransom." Jimin added this time and Hoseok nodded his head after a moment of understanding.

"So, you want me to search for him... privately?" Hoseok confirmed as both nodded.

"It's bitter but his own father is not believing in us. We have no choice but to do so. Can you help?" Jin asked with hope.

"I will decide after watching that video."

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Taehyung was sitting on the floor in the room when the room was opened by Namjoon who entered the room with a tray of food and his signature dimple smile.

"Please eat... you didn't eat anything for long. We can't put you on IV again." Namjoon said in a pleading tone as Taehyung smiled weakly. He got up with his dizzy head and grabbed the tray from Namjoon who was surprised but happy too.

Taehyung walked to the bed and placed the tray there and then softly sat on the bed, not after taking support from the bed head because he was again feeling weak.

Namjoon silently watched him as the blond patted the bed in front of him for the other.

"Want me to accompany you?" Namjoon asked as Taehyung nodded his head weakly.

Namjoon smiled and walked to the bed and sat there at a distance. He saw the storm in those beautiful brown orbs as the blond was staring at the food in front of him.

"I don't want to trouble you all anymore." Taehyung started, catching Namjoon's attention.

"I will obey everything... like a good boy." He compiled with a small smile that didn't reach his eyes but still, Namjoon was happy that at least he will eat.

With his shaky fingers, he took hold of the chopsticks and dug into the food. Namjoon chuckled when he heard a low moan that slipped from the blond's lips when he took the bite.

"It's yummy..." Taehyung said while taking another bite quickly and then next. Namjoon just watched the boy eating with excitement, an innocent gesture from his appearance but he knew well, what was going on inside that mind.

"It's always yummy. The cook is official after all." Namjoon told him but Taehyung was too busy to devour the food.

Soon, Namjoon got a call and he excused himself from the room. Right when he left, Taehyung couldn't control himself anymore as his tears again rolled down his cheeks for the nth time while he took another bite.

He was crying silently while eating the food. He wasn't sure why he was crying this time but he just wanted to do so. Maybe the pain that his father gave him was nothing and now he was just feeling the pain of those two... who lost their dear ones.

He also missed his hyung at the moment because the food reminded him of his cousin who always made yummy treats for him.

But deep down he thought that he don't even have the right to miss anyone. He grabbed the piece of meat and bit that with his front teeth but couldn't chew that as a sob left his lips, with his trembling lips and running tears with blurry eyes, he tried to eat food in his mouth.

The scene was so confusing for the raven-haired who was staring at the blond from the screen... his every movement... his every tear.

He had no idea why those tears seems like emotions to him when he always saw those as salty water... nothing much. But the way the blond hiccups while eating reminded him of someone.....

Someone he met and still wants to meet.....

~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum.. How are you all? I just want to ask, should I unpublish my books as well? I am so confused about that. 😪