18

Old or new
Always there for you
Taking away all your tears
That are yet to be true

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Naked

Chapter 13

3rd paragraph

It felt so boring. They both were sitting opposite to each other, just sitting; no movement, no talks, no glances from Seol. She was busy typing on her laptop whilst he just played with his fingers.

It was raining, again,which didn't cause any excitement for Seol this time, her due date was just a month away and she needed to edit her book once again. She wanted to make sure that whatever she wrote was perfect or at least somewhat near to the word.

While her fingers were typing something every moment, he kept on turning glance at her. His eyes wandered from her face to her laptop to her fingers, that typed with the speed of light, and finally to a piece of crumpled paper kept, more like thrown, over the table. He grabbed it immediately, hoping for some plotline to be there.

He held it near his eyes, the syllables smudged, maybe it is old, he strained his eyes to read the writing.

It wasn't any plotline or those small 'points to add' she made.

It wasn't something he really hoped for.

It wasn't something anybody would've known about.

It was something he shouldn't read, something that broke him, just the few words in that letter broke him.

So, he was the one, huh? His eyes wandered from the harsh words to the bottom of the letter, where the name was scribbled.

He felt anger rising in his gut. Ever since he had met her, this was the first time he felt like breaking all the boundaries and confront her with whatever that letter held. He wasn't angry with her, not a single bit, but what she had been hiding all the way long, he never thought that the beautiful woman sitting in front of him would've faced all that.

He knew how relations meant a lot to her. That she was the kind to give her all in a relationship. That she would trust someone with everything she had. That she would be broken if she was left.

Jeon had a sudden urge to pull that being out of whatever hell he was living in, hit him, punch him, slap him and just end up strangling him to death. He didn't know why. He didn't have anything in his mind to argue or to reason about, he just stared at that paper, and willingly, he tore it.

"What-" She finally looked up from the screen to him and when she did, she instantly got up from her place and walked over to him with concern in her eyes. He was breathing heavily, soundly. Hands still held the torn pieces of the letter, while his eyes frowned. There was a tint of red on his cheeks, his jaw clenched harder than she had ever seen.

When his eyes met hers, she noticed rage. Flames blazed in his orbs, causing his eyes to look more fierce than they ever had. And there it was, he grabbed her arm and pushed her to the wall.